Mcgregoat:"I feel like I can take down them three gold belts before the year ends"

200_s.gif
I'll assume you agree with me then cause you got nothing else to say. My analysis are always spot on. I would also advise you to follow my fight predictions.

I can make people rich, I've yet to be wrong in my fight predictions. Bet with me and you can be rich, refuse to do so and you'll continue to be the bum you are.

Your math is sketchy. Conor does not rehydrate to 180 in the cage. Hes 165 tops.

Maia would prisonbitch Conor. This delusion Conor fans have that a guy, with no fights let alone wins at 170, is all of a sudden going to crush the WW top 10 is laughable. Reminds me of Brandon Vera, going to hold both LHW and HW belts simultaneously.

You should pray that Conor gets by a lightweight first, and that his power and speed translate to lightweight. Remember, Conor is cutting the most weight ever in the history of featherweight in order to have a massive size advantage over everyone he fights.
I did not say Conor rehydrates to 180 at FW. I said he is around 175-180lbs right now and WHEN he fights at LW he will most likely rehydrate back to 180 on fight night.
Please use some common sense when you accuse someone of mathematical error.

I did not say Conor rehydrates to 180 at FW. I said he is around 175-180lbs right now and WHEN he fights at LW he will most likely rehydrate back to 180 on fight night.
Please use some common sense when you accuse someone of mathematical error.

You've never cut weight, and you have no idea what you're talking about. Even massive weight cutters like Benson and RDA only get back to 170/175 tops.

And again, Conor is a natural lightweight. He may do fantastic there. My original point is that Lawler and Company are 20+ lbs heavier than him and would pound him into mashed taters with ease.

You're extremely biased, very new, and talking about things that you have no idea, experience, r education about. Everyone is shitting on you because you look asinine in this thread.

I'll assume you agree with me then cause you got nothing else to say. My analysis are always spot on. I would also advise you to follow my fight predictions.

I can make people rich, I've yet to be wrong in my fight predictions. Bet with me and you can be rich, refuse to do so and you'll continue to be the bum you are.

Silva took Conor down and he got right back up. So Maia can improve his wrestling and Conor can't? Seems like you think NCAA Maia suddenly became of of the best wrestlers in the division.
Maia absolutely worked Nelson over, and it's safe to say that Gunner is a better grappler than McGregor. I think Maia would submit McGregor within three rounds no problem.

Maia absolutely worked Nelson over, and it's safe to say that Gunner is a better grappler than McGregor. I think Maia would submit McGregor within three rounds no problem.
Gunnar does not have the same movement as Conor. Maia gets most of his takedowns in the clinch and Gunnar was willing to grapple with Maia and get close to him.

You throwing out random facts like "oh Gunnar is a better grappler than Conor which means Conor will get submitted by Maia since Maia outgrappled Gunnar." makes you look illogical.

I am 100% sure Conor will beat Maia 9/10 times and if they ever fight and if you wanna be rich bet on Conor.

Why don't all you guys who hate on Conor welcome him into WW since Lawler beats him so easily? It must be the perfect fight for all of you to watch?
Me, personally would love to see it. And yeah, Conor takes it. And now both Conor and his coach has said it, prepare yourself for greatness in 2016.

WoW, WW,LW,FW champion before the end of this year will prove not only that Mcgregor is the mma goat, but also the goat of all combat sports. A three division champion at the same time. I don't think that mma fandom deserves such a fighter.
Lawler would definately KO Connor.

Why don't all you guys who hate on Conor welcome him into WW since Lawler beats him so easily? It must be the perfect fight for all of you to watch?
Me, personally would love to see it. And yeah, Conor takes it. And now both Conor and his coach has said it, prepare yourself for greatness in 2016.
You mistake "hating on Conor" with discussions about the skills and advantages of and over other WW's. I have no problems with Conor fighting at 170, but I really don't think he'll end up getting the results he thinks he'll get. Conor can punch Robbie all day long, it's not going to faze Robbie. Getting smashed by Lawler will hurt a lot more than getting hit by Mendes or Siver.

The odds are not in Conor's favor versus any of the top 10 WW's.

Gunnar does not have the same movement as Conor. Maia gets most of his takedowns in the clinch and Gunnar was willing to grapple with Maia and get close to him.

You throwing out random facts like "oh Gunnar is a better grappler than Conor which means Conor will get submitted by Maia since Maia outgrappled Gunnar." makes you look illogical.

I am 100% sure Conor will beat Maia 9/10 times and if they ever fight and if you wanna be rich bet on Conor.
Well, I guess it's a good thing you can accept facts. You're just not capable of processing them correctly.

Well, I guess it's a good thing you can accept facts. You're just not capable of processing them correctly.
Here's a fact for you Conor is a better striker than Robbie which means he will ko Robbie.

Am i doing this right?

Here's a fact for you Conor is a better striker than Robbie which means he will ko Robbie.

Am i doing this right?
By that logic, Conor's a better striker than JBJ so he should KO him too, right? And Werdum, Holm, MM, Rockhold, Cruz, JJ, Cormier, RDA...

Except this isn't the Ultimate Striking Championship. There's all kinds of this new stuff in it, like grappling/wrestling, BJJ, kicking, eye-poking, ball-banging, etc.

sounds an awful lot like brandon vera before he met sylvia. pride before the fall.

I love Conor, but if he gets through RDA, Welterweight is a whole other world.

By that logic, Conor's a better striker than JBJ so he should KO him too, right? And Werdum, Holm, MM, Rockhold, Cruz, JJ, Cormier, RDA...

Except this isn't the Ultimate Striking Championship. There's all kinds of this new stuff in it, like grappling/wrestling, BJJ, kicking, eye-poking, ball-banging, etc.
It seems like you contradicted yourself in your previous posts on this thread. Either you are retarded and/or have issues comprehending. No shit there is more than just striking I was posting like how you posted, that's why I asked you if I was doing it right. You are so dumb it's not even funny.

sounds an awful lot like brandon vera before he met sylvia. pride before the fall.

The obvious difference being that Vera had one solid win on his record during his streak and he never went on to win a UFC belt........

At least Conor is speaking about more belts from a champion's throne.

It seems like you contradicted yourself in your previous posts on this thread. Either you are retarded and/or have issues comprehending. No shit there is more than just striking I was posting like how you posted, that's why I asked you if I was doing it right. You are so dumb it's not even funny.
Perhaps you should just stick to watching pro wrestling, it will probably make more sense to you.

Back