Mcgregoat:"I feel like I can take down them three gold belts before the year ends"

Conor fan here.

To the dudes that say McG would beat Condit...Give me some of that shit you're smoking, real talk.
You realize that Condit is 6'2" and has a 2 inch reach advantage. That isn't even considering his brutal fucking kicks. Condit would take Conor's head clean off with ease.

Again, give me some of that shit you're smoking.

he could get the fw/lw/ww/mw belt in 4 fights and he still wouldnt be the goat
oh, i see. you feel like he would be threatening jonny bones

but dont worry, if he wins against RDA he will be a couple of defenses to be bigger than your boy

Pacquiao was champion at 8 divisions. Not at the same time but still, you have to be insane to consider Conor a "goat" of combat sports over Pacquiao (who is not GOAT either) alone...

This guy

vs this guy

well, the difference is, mcgregor would have smoked the best fighter today (considering IF he beats RDA), while pacquiao was smoked by the best boxer last year

McGregor to dirty bulk and fight Cormier for the LHW belt to decide who is the baddest manlet on the planet.

He'd consume the WW, MW, LHW, and HW champions with fireballs from his eyes, and lighting bolts from his arse.

McGregor is wide framed, rangy guy who uses his size, punching power, and reach extremely well. He's given striking based featherweights fits with those attributes. Those attributes are much less noticeable at LW and nearly nonexistent at WW. He also has great chin at FW, it won't be nearly as sturdy at LW and especially WW.

Good luck Conor.

oh, i see. you feel like he would be threatening jonny bones

but dont worry, if he wins against RDA he will be a couple of defenses to be bigger than your boy
if by a couple you mean at least 8 then maybe
also dont forget JBJ will become a 3 time champion in 2016 (beating dc and then finishing cain/werdum)

"We are talking about Demian Maia here who couldn't even take down Anderson Silva."

Of course, because Demian Maia is still the exact same fighter as back then, hasn't improved at all.

"Are people already forgetting WW champions like GSP and Hendricks and even Lawler are all around 5'9" with similar reaches?"

Of course, because McGregor's wrestling and grappling is equal to theirs, right?. It wasn't their reach that made them champs, it was their skills and being well-rounded.

"What makes you think WW is out of reach?"

The WW's are bigger and stronger than McGregor. All of the physical advantages that he has at FW (and against some LW's) disappear at 170 where the shoe is on the other foot.

"Condit and Lawler will be the easiest matchup for Conor, easier than RDA and Edgar."

You can't possibly believe this. No one is this dumb.

"I am 100% sure Conor will beat Maia 9/10 times and if they ever fight and if you wanna be rich bet on Conor."

The only way to get rich betting on Conor is if he's a massive, massive underdog. In which case, there's probably a good reason for it.

But please, keep continuing to grace us with all your brilliant martial arts insights, troll.

if by a couple you mean at least 8 then maybe
also dont forget JBJ will become a 3 time champion in 2016 (beating dc and then finishing cain/werdum)
"3 time"

this deosnt mean shit. regaining the belt is not even better than keeping it and defending one more time. and FW, LW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>garbage>>>>>>>>LHW and HW

"3 time"

this deosnt mean shit. regaining the belt is not even better than keeping it and defending one more time. and FW, LW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>garbage>>>>>>>>LHW and HW
so cruz regaining the belt last weekend was less impressive than tj beating soto?

lets not pretend that LHW wasnt universally acknowledged as one of the most difficult divisions in the ufc where no champion could hold the belt for even one defense until jonathan bones came along at 23 years of age and literally destroyed everyone, intentionally beating each opponent at their own game while partying, doing coke and not training

The longest odds Conor would be for a WW title fight are 2/1. A 1 in 2 chance isn't quite the same as 'no chance', haters. And again, those odds are generous. If I was betting on what his odds would be I'd put them at 6/4 or 7/5.

I hope he keeps talking shit, it will make his loss that much sweeter when it eventually happens. And it will happen.

As optimistic as he is, I don't think he can make bw. Even then Cruz probably beats him

WoW, WW,LW,FW champion before the end of this year will prove not only that Mcgregor is the mma goat, but also the goat of all combat sports. A three division champion at the same time. I don't think that mma fandom deserves such a fighter.

He would need to vacate a belt. No way in hell would they let him hold 3 at a time. I mean, Dana's delusional self probably would...but, Conor would get murked by Robbie

This might as well be actual footage of Lawler eating McGregor's left hand.

1.gif

And then laughing at him.

I'm afraid of this man

Back