Option to 'like' posts went away... what gives?

What to do with the like button?

• Total voters
He closed his account
Well, that's an interesting turn of events.

I thought someone finally took offense to his extreme fighter bashing. But I wouldn't have expected him to walk out on his own. Lol.

You want these likes?

tumblr_miuoq2jy1E1qfrkf9o2_250.gif

This

plus juan

Agree

What I'm trying to say is I like your post
It's a pleasure to have the support of another long time member. Thank you.

I would have "liked" your post if such a feature was available.

The biggest thread in the support section is in support of the like feature. Looks like the forum has spoken.

Would've been better if they asked everyone before they actually took it off lol

Meh, the like button was a great feedback system but it made me post excessively like a junkie on a morphine drip. Maybe now I'll actually get some work done.

Taking off this button is pretty much like signing with reebok.

Over night Sherdog become less fun and interesting imo. I really enjoyed the interaction that "likes" brought to the table. We lose belts, no idea wtf plat's means anymore...now this.

Argh!

tumblr_mm6innfLFD1rk74yho1_250.gif

I have 420 likes to sell: $500/like (each like could be worth millions in a few years).

Any mod willing to "facilitate" the transaction, I'll cut in for 5% of the action.

Fuck it. I'm going to like this shit whether they like it or not.

Like.jpg

Utter disgrace for getting rid of the likes. Bring them back ASAP plz.

Without LIKEs, I have no motivation to be funny and all my posts will be as bland as this one.

Lol you little bitches need your cyber egos stroked.

Not enough "likes" and I get depressed!!!!

wat, is this serious, el chapo was banned?

why

glad at least we have his son, el chapo jr aboard @El Chapo Jr
U guys are like little kids . Im telling on u . Why on earth would u join a website where u r given the right to express your MMA opinions freely and just because someone else disagrees with u and some minor insults are exchanged, the loser of said argument decides to do the manly thing and goes and tell his mommy. Come on man ,unless someone hacks your system and steals your identity and wealth , there is no reason to go report everybody. For gods sake man the fuck up already

We did fine before the like system was implemented. The like button replaced a good discussion and removing it might increase conversations and interactions among members.

It's the least of our worries to be honest.

Back