Rda possibly injured and out of mcgoat fight

If Frankie's such a tough guy let him move back up to his former weight class and replace RDA against Conor.

Or let's see Mr. Title-Fight-Or-McGregor, Jose Aldo, step up and replace RDA at 155.

I won't be holding my breath over either man being willing to walk into that lion's den.

Bro, a fighter can't put on the weight necessary to move up in 2-3 weeks. What you are asking for is that Frankie or Aldo fight McGregor at their normal weight of 145 when McGregor has spent a training camp putting on muscle to fight RDA at 155. Its asking way too much of any fighter to do something that stupid.

e fought Mendez for interim also, this is the same situation.

just-fuck-everything_o_610689.gif

For fuck sake how?? Did he finish his camp like 5 days ago????

Short notice Aldo? Frankie? Please let it be Frankie

I´m starting to think he didn´t "finish" his training camp, it was just over...

Dude, I've arranged a massive night round my house over the last 2 months lol, even bought my Mrs a ticket to an event for her, my son and inlaws so I had the house for the weekend :mad: :p
Flipping Brazilians !!

You are more brave than me, i thought i was safe after he finished the camp. Two months ago i would give this fight a 50/50 chance of going through. Keep the invite open and just watch an old pride GP.

I think at this point Conor beats cerrone. Conor should not be in non title fights.

You can't give Pettis to Conor. Pettis is on a losing streak. Either Cerrone or Diaz for interim belt.

LOL why do you guys start yelling interim belt when a champion has an injury, its ridiculous. There is no need for an interim belt when the champ will only be out less than 12 months, hell probably less than 6 months.

He can't defend the title at a catch weight.
I know thats the norm and the way it should be but if you can strip titles and give out titles to people. If both fighters agree couldnt they make it a 145lb title fight fought at 155lbs?

I think at this point Conor beats cerrone. Conor should not be in non title fights.

Absurd. Conor has exactly 0 title defenses and you think he should never fight a non-title fight again. Put the gdamn pipe down.

I know thats the norm and the way it should be but if you can strip titles and give out titles to people. If both fighters agree couldnt they make it a 145lb title fight fought at 155lbs?
No.

That defies logic.

Conor haters will love this. Another "2 week camp" excuse in the bag for his next victim.

If you were correct that fighters don't need training camps to win then they should just scrap the entire training program and show up on fight day. Do you have any idea how dumb it is to say that 2 weeks is enough time to be fully prepared for a fight?

LOL why do you guys start yelling interim belt when a champion has an injury, its ridiculous. There is no need for an interim belt when the champ will only be out less than 12 months, hell probably less than 6 months.

If he can't defend within 365 Of tthe last time we need interim champion.

Fuck RDA for being a dumb ass and missing the big pay day. Fuck him for being such a dumb ass I really liked his chances too.

just-fuck-everything_o_610689.gif

For fuck sake how?? Didn't he finish his camp like 5 days ago????

Short notice Aldo? Frankie? Please let it be Frankie.

Or Cerrone, he took zero damage on Sunday and had a full camp. Just needs to cut some weight and he is fine.

You can break bones while not training at all. Trust me, I've done it lol. Maybe he just slipped and turned his ankle while walking to his car or something. Shit happens. If it was a training injury then it will be interesting to find out when it happened.

I get if but UFC is not working that way. It will be for interim title you'll see. They will not put Holly as main event and Conor as co-main, no way. They will give him title fight.

Told work I'd be coming in a few hours later so I could catch this...

Jinxed it

it's what Mcgregor said when his trainer told him Aldo was out and Mendes was in
(might have got the details wrong but he definitely said that, then went back to sleep)
nooo he's fighting Khabib ffs

Yea I know he is but its a better matchup than Cerrone who has lost just about every big fight he has ever been in.

Back