Shoop that Conor Mcgregor!

Don't know who you are but after viewing your profile...

Runner up for p4p Conor fan.

You must have Conor posters all around your room.

In the thread with Conor crashing a fan's apartment, this is confirmed:

Some more gems:

Dude didn't even defend his belt 1 time.

And most to hot women, not Conor.

Ok, I'm getting scared at this point. Conor AND Ido?

Sure would.

I bet.

Oh, and lastly..

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/and-with-that-im-gone.3190827/

Weren't you supposed to leave?

Holy mother of god...

PLEASE can someone put conors face on silva and nates face on fedor
Anderson-smacked.gif

Here ya go brother.

ZsA5dVx.gif

This is the most profound shoop of all. It's real and it's undeniable. Conor's non verbal communication doesn't lie. Of all the shoop's, this is by far the most discomfiting for Mcgregor.
He was obviously hoping Nate would shake his hand or something as a show of sportsmanship, like McGregor usually does at the post fight pressers, but instead Nate ignored him. That is what you are seeing mr psychoanalyst.

He was obviously hoping Nate would shake his hand or something as a show of sportsmanship, like McGregor usually does at the post fight pressers, but instead Nate ignored him. That is what you are seeing mr psychoanalyst.

Agreed. And when Nate ignores him he tries to act like he wasn't ready to reach out. He should have understood this when he signed up to fight a Diaz.

Spirit? More like stupid not to tap when you know you're going out, because flapping her arms about and going to sleep is such a warrior thing to do lol have some dignity, save as many brain cells as you can in this crazy sport and tap out when you know its over. At least he didnt tap out to strikes like Shogun or GSP
because he gave up striking and panicked,ending in the ground where he taped .
and
comeback to me when McG is AT LEAST CLOSE to the number of achievements fighters like Shog and GSP have.

Last edited:
Here ya go brother.

ZsA5dVx.gif
damn better than the original and definitely my version. You found the footage? cause the one I shooped that was Anderson and Fedor had some left other edging from their cropping work stuck in the same spot the entire length of the gif. I didn't really notice it till half way through my attempt and I bet the original artist did the same

II think it wasn't a handshake he was looking for, but just to make eye contact and nod in respect, but Nate just strolled past eyes up :)

haha great stuff, keep the shoops coming

Back