Donald Trump’s shocking ignorance, laid bare

Throttlehead

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Here is an opinion piece on Trump's interview with the editorial board of the Washington Post.

Donald Trump’s ignorance of government policy, both foreign and domestic, is breathtaking. The Republican Party is likely to nominate for president a man who appears to know next to nothing about the issues that would confront him in the job.

Such a sweeping condemnation may sound unfair. I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump were already busy tweeting that I’m a “dummy” or something. But if you read the transcript of Trump’s hour-long meeting with the editorial board of The Post, which took place Monday, I don’t see how you can come to any other conclusion.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...6d2b6c-f1f7-11e5-89c3-a647fcce95e0_story.html

Grab the transcript link, see if your still comfortable with The Donald.

Anyone comfortable with the donald is not going to read anything.

I'm not sure how a Trump supporter can glaze over or dismiss this. What possible excuse could they have for this guy being nothing but a self promoting con man who knows nothing about the office he is running for.

I'm not sure how a Trump supporter can glaze over or dismiss this. What possible excuse could they have for this guy being nothing but a self promoting con man who knows nothing about the office he is running for.

LOL, you don't quit, do you?

Good luck trying to sway people's minds here.

The people don't care about that. Trump mentioned wall on day 1 and why he Is so popular.
Within 20 years America has lost its border, language, and soon culture.
All he has to do is mention wall and the people will come flocking

All I got from it was that if you disagree with Eugene Robinson of the Post, you are ignorant. I read the transcript, Trump responded to everything that was asked of him with his view. He didn't come off as stupefied.

It's funny because over the years I've seen Mr. Robinson express some of the exact same sentiments Trump elucidated about Baltimore and other cities in the US. Any other day he'd be nodding his head in agreement.

Liberal columnist calls Donald Trump stupid.

Film at 11.

I agree with this. Its pointless writing articles like this for Trump supporters because they are not gonna read it. Nor are they interested in facts

Read both the transcript and Robinson's article.

First no big surprise Robinson at how he views it being a liberal.

Trump gave his views and non of them were that radical or crazy.

He may be week in some areas but this is nothing new as many presidents go into office that way.

And a some have almost no or little experience going in, George Washington and Grant having almost non and even Obama had little.

This is why I'm more concerned with who his advisors and appointments will be.

Like any good leader he would have to delegate and take the advice of staff on most issue to make any decisions.

I'm not Trump supporter but if the choice is what the democrats will offer or him I guess it has to be him.

Read both the transcript and Robinson's article.

First no big surprise Robinson at how he views it being a liberal.

Trump gave his views and non of them were that radical or crazy.

He may be week in some areas but this is nothing new as many presidents go into office that way.

And a some have almost no or little experience going in, George Washington and Grant having almost non and even Obama had little.

This is why I'm more concerned with who his advisors and appointments will be.

Like any good leader he would have to delegate and take the advice of staff on most issue to make any decisions.

I'm not Trump supporter but if the choice is what the democrats will offer or him I guess it has to be him.
He's told us who his foreign policy advisor will be: himself.
He's just that egomaniacal.

We will see as he will have to let people know more as the race goes on.

I'm not thrilled about him for sure but I hope his experience running companies helps him understand how important good advisors and a good experienced staff/appointments are.

People were OK with electing a junior senator/community organizer from Chicago, IL, but the concept of electing a self-made billionaire is hard to swallow?

Give me a fucking break.

Obama accomplished absolutely nothing in his life before getting elected to public offices. Trump at least knows how to win.

Literally the first question he answers in that transcript is about the foreign policy team he's thinking of.
Why is it that whenever people criticise Trump they either flat-out lie, or they mockingly imply that his unfitness for the position is self-evident without giving any evidence as to why that is the case?

People were OK with electing a junior senator/community organizer from Chicago, IL, but the concept of electing a self-made billionaire is hard to swallow?

Give me a fucking break.

Obama accomplished absolutely nothing in his life before getting elected to public offices. Trump at least knows how to win.
Win what? Lawsuits?

Everyone needs to read the part of the transcript where he starts defending his wonderful hands. It is amazing.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Last edited:
Literally the first question he answers in that transcript is about the foreign policy team he's thinking of.
Why is it that whenever people criticise Trump they either flat-out lie, or they mockingly imply that his unfitness for the position is self-evident without giving any evidence as to why that is the case?
Asked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” who he talks with consistently about foreign policy, Trump responded, “I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things."

"I know what I’m doing and I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who the people are," Trump said. “But my primary consultant is myself and I have a good instinct for this stuff."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...p-foreign-policy-adviser-220853#ixzz44CUYxGJS
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

I mean who talks like this. The man takes narcissism to a whole new level

Back