Donald Trump’s shocking ignorance, laid bare

How about the equivalent of 200 million (the estimated worth of the company he took over in current dollars)? That's still very impressive but not nearly the same story. Nobody is particularly surprised when a Rockefeller is successful.

Good for Trump for increasing he's family's worth. He clearly has made good choices and, presumably, listened to sound advice. There's also a hell of a lot of luck there--people with his starting basis have opportunities you and I don't. They also have safety nets we don't. It is utterly ridiculous to portray him as self-made in any way.

Regardless, given his previous comments about his brain and vocabulary, I'm curious who he listens too. You stated something in a declarative manner so I assumed you knew.

I would imagine he has fluidity to his practice in appointing advisers, employees etc. I don't care who it is, we know that it works.

Really, like whom?
I haven't read any of his biographies and so don't know who he has had as advisers.

Probably the old head of the economics department from Trump University. He did say he hand picked them as well. Look how well those geniuses turned out.

Driven to make America great and make America win again. The other day Bolivia was laughing at America.....Can you believe it? Bolivia
What kind of sentence is that? Like in unison, everyone in Bolivia gave a collective laugh at the US out of nowhere? Not sure if you've been to Bolivia, but if you're concerned with the disparity between rich and poor, you should probably steer clear of Bolivia.

Probably the old head of the economics department from Trump University. He did say he hand picked them as well. Look how well those geniuses turned out.
No wonder how he got people to sign up for that.

Not surprising, but thanks for posting. Trump is going to get stomped so bad in the Election that he'll probably cause the Republicans to lose the Senate, lol.

He may be week in some areas but this is nothing new as many presidents go into office that way.

And a some have almost no or little experience going in, George Washington and Grant having almost non and even Obama had little.

lol george washington? you're reaching like hell there arent you?

This is why I'm more concerned with who his advisors and appointments will be.

Like any good leader he would have to delegate and take the advice of staff on most issue to make any decisions.

i created a thread the other day where one of his advisors in an NPR interview literally said that lots of the things trump is talking about (like torture) are bs, and he's saying them because "its an election season." i suppose thats a good thing, though. so trump is like any other politician, in that hes saying what he thinks he has to to get elected.

lol george washington? you're reaching like hell there arent you?

i created a thread the other day where one of his advisors in an NPR interview literally said that lots of the things trump is talking about (like torture) are bs, and he's saying them because "its an election season." i suppose thats a good thing, though. so trump is like any other politician, in that hes saying what he thinks he has to to get elected.

I didn't compare Trump to George Washington as a leader, just experience levels.

And a some have almost no or little experience going in, George Washington and Grant having almost non
Both grant and washington had considerable leadership experience in the military and the former had held the equivalent of state congress positions.

Both grant and washington had considerable leadership experience in the military and the former had held the equivalent of state congress positions.

And Trump has run huge corporations.

I'm not a real supporter of his but my problems with him have nothing to do with his experience.

I've read the article several times, hoping to find something I missed that showed some irrational and shocking stance, but all I got was that the writer didn't like what he said. If you're writing a piece to illuminate what you think are terrible, ignorant answers, it might be a good idea to compare some of the better solutions you've heard, or God forbid, even offer solutions of his own, neither of which this awful writer felt like burning any calories doing.

Suggesting a link between unemployment and high crime, thus a greater police presence in poor black neighborhoods, instead of saying "whaaaa, the police are meanies" and offering no solution, is more than anyone else is doing. This dummy is just used to being placated and is surprised by any logical solution.

Really, like whom?
I haven't read any of his biographies and so don't know who he has had as advisers.

ICYMI

Donald Trump's Top Foreign Adviser, Joseph Schmitz, is a Former Blackwater Executive

But hey, he's an outsider that won't stand for "politics as usual". Got my vote!

I can not wait for him to crush Hillary in a debate. It's gonna be wicked awesome.

I didn't compare Trump to George Washington as a leader, just experience levels.

yea I got what you were doing. i just thought it was funny, though. GW was under SLIGHTLY different circumstances than trump or any modern pres.

I can not wait for him to crush Hillary in a debate. It's gonna be wicked awesome.

i actually think hes the only republican who will lose to hillary. and as for the debate, he cant beat her with substance, just like he cant beat the republicans with substance. he "wins" by talking shit, basically.

even the times that he zings people about their policies, hes usually exaggerated what hes saying so much to where it isnt true any longer. his supporters dont catch it though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back