Jon Jones vs. Ovince St. Preux Official For LHW Interim Belt UFC 197 Main Event (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hay i do the supernatural memes hare!
tumblr_nfixbr7Dr81rziwwco1_400.gif

wat?

for real?

realsies?

lol. what a news to wake up to. I guess its still cool to see Jones back in the Cage. But seriously, they couldn't get anyone else?

Both Glover and Evans are training for a fight this month. Couldn't it be one of them? I know he's beaten them both, but still...

OSP? Out of all people, fucking OSP?
The guy who lost to Bader and Teixeira... Come on!

Is this the part where OSP becomes Buster Douglas? Jon should stick to the policy he has had for his entire career, no last minute opponents.
Was OSP in camp for a fight? Buster was in the shape of his life, and focused like never before, due to personal events in his life at the time. Another two week camp replacement and another bogus interim title are just too much. We need to boycott these cards or they're just going to take it for granted they can pull stunts like this.

For a short notice replacement, they could do worse. But OSP is not really a threat anywhere for Jones. Sucks Rumble wasn't available. As a Jones fan, I don't hate him having what is essentially a warm up fight. If he dispatches OSP easily, UFC 200 isn't out of the question.

Lol what, I'm late on the news. DC got scared and didn't want to lose his paper belt?

I'll watch the card I see Pettis vs Barboza on there. Of course they have a 125 co-main for a time like this. Lol @ Zuffa.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wtf is this shit

Lol

No offence OSP

Maybe we'll see a shogun fluke Ko lol

Jones will GnP OSP into oblivion. Not interested in this fight at all.

Why is this for an interim belt? Seems a bit hasty on the part of the UFC.

Prediction: OSP knee explodes after 100 oblique kicks.

This isn't so bad. Daniel is hurt and out of the fight, this is a last minute replacement. Jones uses this as a warm up fight after some time away from action.

Disappointing, but something I suppose. I think OSP's TDD is insufficient to stop Jones (obviously), but it could be interesting for the first round or two.

Edit: Actually, I think Jones takes him down in the first. I think this is going to get ugly after Jones feels him out on the feet.

Barring a crazy upset this should work in Jones' favor to get a fight in with the long layoff he's coming off of.

I could see OSP making it interesting. And Jones has to make sure he doesn't get sloppy from being overconfident. But I expect Jones to finish.

What the god damn fuck!??

I don't hate him having what is essentially a warm up fight. If he dispatches OSP easily, UFC 200 isn't out of the question.

The tune-up fight means he will get to shake off any ring rust and it will make the DC fight a lot tougher for Cormier.

If OSP beats Jones. Just imagine the shit-storm.

That being said, I have Jones by submission.

I love OSP's performances as much as the next guy, but are the users picking him just trolling?

OSP is shaping up to be a promising contender, but let's not overestimate his ability to get skateboards thrown into the octagon now...this is Bones he's facing for Pete's sake.

Back