Cannibalism, mutually agreed

The cannibal shoud be hanged, consent or not. Mentally ill people should be protected by the society. In the current degenerate society even this is seen as human right or sexual orientation

seems fair. just because a crazy person approaches you and tells u to kill him doesnt mean you should do it. what you do is you call the cops and or psychologists and help him get better. what u DONT do is actually kill him.

How about this guy go eat a steak like a normal human being?

as far as assisted suicide goes
Suicide itself should be legal

I have no qualms about putting this guy behind bars tho

Fucking nutjob

Horrendous thing to read first thing in the morning. My day will now be, well, actually pretty normal. I read shit like this most mornings, because our world is so lovely.

But yea, all parties involved are/were clearly twisted individuals. Their actions make this evident. The "killer" needs to stay locked up, because he's out of his fucking mind.

seems fair. just because a crazy person approaches you and tells u to kill him doesnt mean you should do it. what you do is you call the cops and or psychologists and help him get better. what u DONT do is actually kill him.
Because depravity is seen as progressive, it is his right..

Your take on the subject is quite fascinating, TS.

Dm2hsV.gif

We have a pretty crazy court case in Germany right now, may seem familiar. Here it goes.

Businessman in his mid-40s wants to die (has for years already) and is looking online for someone to slaughter him. This is well documented and established by witnesses.

Cop has fantasy of cutting body into pieces (not eating, thus not sure whether it is Cannibalism).

They match up perfectly. The deed gets done. Forensic experts are unable to determine the exact cause of death - defense says it was suicide, prosecution and judges believe it was murder.

Sentence: guilty of murder, but only 8.5 years in jail (which is actually contrary to the book as murder = life with possibility of parole is mandatory in Germany).

What say you, Sherdog? Is justice happening here?

Edit: english link: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32146031

Edit: not all body parts were found, so it is a possibility he did eat some after all
There are all kinds of gay fetish mental illnesses out there. This is just one of the most bizarre ones. Some people are just into very weird and evil acts.

Your take on the subject is quite fascinating, TS.

Dm2hsV.gif

How so?

The "killer" needs to stay locked up, because he's out of his fucking mind.

I can subscribe to this, but this is a "prevention" view on things. Basically: he is mentally ill and should be in a closed psychiatric institution until he is healed (i.e. forever).

The punishment part of it is more difficult. I think the vulnerability aspect of it is probably key. The other guy probably was "unable to consent" due to his own mental illness. This is an angle we also discussed last year in the incest thread.* If the other guy could not consent, then the question is whether the killer could have reasonably assumed that the other guy was able to consent. And that is probably something that one can argue is not the case: no sane person will willingly allow to get slaughtered (I would assume).

*The discussion there was whether incest between consenting adults, while appalling to most sane individuals, should be punishable by law or not; my takeaway from the discussion was:

1) the potential for handicapped offspring is not sufficient to make it illegal because you then would have to make other forms of genetically risky mating illegal, too (e.g. if people already have 1 handicapped kid);

2) however, if people actually grew up together, there is reason to believe that power asymmetries exist that make one party unable to consent, therefore punishment is accepable and warranted.

3) If offspring is not possible (e.g. in same-sex constellations) and people did not grow up together, there is no real reason to make incest illegal, however, here it is simply used to uphold and enforce the societal norm of "incest is fucking unacceptable" (or should it read: incest is unacceptable fucking? hmm...), which I am fine with.

I don't have an issue with suicide, I do have one with assisted suicide. That said, if they can't prove that he didn't kill himself, I can't look at it from a murder lens. I can't even look at it as assisted suicide. Maybe the guy committed suicide himself and the cop took over once the deed was done. So, suicide for me unless it can be proven otherwise.

I don't have an issue with suicide, I do have one with assisted suicide. That said, if they can't prove that he didn't kill himself, I can't look at it from a murder lens. I can't even look at it as assisted suicide. Maybe the guy committed suicide himself and the cop took over once the deed was done. So, suicide for me unless it can be proven otherwise.

Actually a good point. Usually when you have a dismembered body you will assume it's murder and subsequent dismembering; however, with this backstory, one could assume otherwise.

Important piece of info: he confessed to police early on to cutting the other guy's throat; he later retracted that and said it only happened post-mortem.

I can subscribe to this, but this is a "prevention" view on things. Basically: he is mentally ill and should be in a closed psychiatric institution until he is healed (i.e. forever).

Yea, I don't see the need to complicate cases like this. No person involved in this kind of activity should be permitted to walk freely among us. Their actions provide us with the clear indication of a twisted mind. Deal with them as they are - crazy people.

Actually a good point. Usually when you have a dismembered body you will assume it's murder and subsequent dismembering; however, with this backstory, one could assume otherwise.

Important piece of info: he confessed to police early on to cutting the other guy's throat; he later retracted that and said it only happened post-mortem.

That's definitely important to me. If it's post-mortem then I stand by my earlier opinion. If it was pre-mortem (is that even a term?) then it's manslaughter.

Germans have become such liberal cucks that they actually want other to people to murder and eat them. Christ almighty...

But seriously, deja vu, huh? Again?

Firslty, wtf?

Secondly, is Germany the new Florida?

Third: how did the cop kill the other dude?

Four: wft?

Five: red or white wine with human meat?

Anyone who wants to be killed and eaten is clearly mentally ill and doesn't have sound mind to make that decision. The guy who killed and ate him should be exterminated. We sure don't need people who like to eat other people walking the streets, and I don't want that bloodline to continue.

Cop should be locked up for a long time. I have no trouble with the assisted suicide, its the mutilation of the body that I have trouble with. Its like the Ed Gein case where the guy didn't exactly kill the people or proven that he killed them but did dig up bodies at the cementary to act out his fetish

This isn't the first time I heard about this in Germany... are cannibalism fetishes big there?

There was a pretty famous case also in Germany in the early 2000s, again where someone voluntarily wanted to be killed and eaten and put out an internet ad. This one was probably more disturbing because they videotaped the whole thing. German techo-metal band Rammstein made a song about the whole thing too.

This was the guy who did it's WIKI page, for those who have morbid curiosities...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes

Warning, you may feel disturbed after reading that page, I was.

Back