PBP UFC Fight Night 86: Rothwell vs. Dos Santos Main Card PBP (Discussion) 2pm ET

I love JDS.

He is a good dude.

JDS is not "back". He fought someone unwilling to take him down or defend against shots. He still has brain damage, he still gets chinny, and he has little to no hope against Werdum if he were ever to claw back to a title fight.

JDS has worked so hard on his English. I remember his interview after KOing GonAga and he couldn't really speak a sentence
When you live and work in a different country, it's more difficult to NOT learn the language

Yes, finally someone took Rothwell down to earth again!

I wonder if the JDS who tried to finish people is just history now though... Will he stay a point fighter now?
All fighting is point fighting when you're fighting a slab of granite.

Very happy for JDS! how class is that guy? he is so charismatic!

Happy for JDS. He's all smiles out there in the interview. He's been practicing his English a lot and is clearly improving it. Even learning some Croatian sayings to please the local crowd. Aldo should take lessons about how to properly market himself to an American audience. It'd also stop the bullshit Rogan pulled post-fight vs Conor with mistranslations.

Still don't know why Junior was so gun shy against Overeem.

He had just moved to ATT and was learning an entirely new system.

Plus its also phenomenal that he reached out to Dorea who was basically the Boxing Coach that discovered his talent in Brazil. Probably feels much more comfortable.

If Arlovski beats Reem, i would not mind to see JDS face the winner of Werdum/Stipe next.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back