PBP UFC Fight Night 86: Rothwell vs. Dos Santos Main Card PBP (Discussion) 2pm ET

JDS fights the Cain/Brown winner.

Arlovski/Reem winner gets the title shot after Stipe unless Stipe and Arlovski win, in which case Arlovski faces Hunt in a title eliminator.
I doubt AA gets the shot with a win. Stipe just murked him in a minute not long ago.

If AA wins he fights JDS IMO.

Cain will get the shot if AA beats Reem.

Yes, finally someone took Rothwell down to earth again!

I wonder if the JDS who tried to finish people is just history now though... Will he stay a point fighter now?
What? How was Rothwell ever not grounded? He's just a quiet dude. Never seen any kind of ego on display from him.

And JDS was only "point fighting" because Ben was taking his best shots and kept walking forward. I think JDS could have put away a lot of HWs tonight with those punches.

I knew JDS was a lock when i saw one of those "Mush" posters post a bet slip for Rothwell. lol

That doesn't make sense... he knocked out overeem

an impressive feat but let's face it Reem can't take a punch from a heavyweight to save his life
im not saying he has a glass chin per say but he is that category with guys like Arlovski guys who are highly susceptible to getting flash ko'ed

JDS is not "back". He fought someone unwilling to take him down or defend against shots. He still has brain damage, he still gets chinny, and he has little to no hope against Werdum if he were ever to claw back to a title fight.

Hey man!
Not cool!

What an awesome sunday afternoon lol. Fucking love these heavyweight cards. that ME was badass. Matador Dos Santos is the fucking man.

I doubt AA gets the shot with a win. Stipe just murked him in a minute not long ago.

If AA wins he fights JDS IMO.

Cain will get the shot if AA beats Reem.

If Arlovski beats Reem, i would not mind to see JDS face the winner of Werdum/Stipe next. He has beaten both guys before. Cain can fight someone else before another shot. He fights once a year anyways.

he's doing great now. he looks much less tentative as his confidence grows with success. but, the physically old and fragile look is here to stay.

Well he certainly didnt fight old and fragile, he looked faster and more mobile than ever.

If Arlovski beats Reem, i would not mind to see JDS face the winner of Werdum/Stipe next. He has beaten both guys before. Cain can fight one more time. He fights once a year anyways.
I don't disagree per se.

But the UFC wants Cain as the champ.

Jds vs cain IV please

Why? What do you honestly think has changed that would make that fight any different, JDS looks exactly the same as he always does. He fought a slow fighter with inferior boxing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back