Bellator 153: Koreshkov vs. Henderson 7pm ET Prelims/8pm ET Main Card Discussion

tumblr_l6yrbw4moS1qb7hapo1_500.gif

How did Andrey keep range so well while being so cross eyed?
He can smell them.

I just can't believe Benson was the favorite going into that fight.

Well. back to cutting to 155...That dude is strong and fast as fuck. He is irritating as fuck too.

Benson looked small and fought small during that fight. He really needs to get back down to lightweight.

Solid card for Bellator IMO, Bellator Kickboxing should be interesting as well.. I like this new 'Spike Sports' angle. Solid contention for the UFC.

Benny Henderson should hang up them gloves. Goes to to minor leagues and gets lit up and out classed by some guy I've never heard of.
UFCtards thinking anyone who isn't controlled by Zuffa is automatically 'minor leagues' lol.

Seriously, what the fuck does Bendo do in Bellator now? I know Koreshkov, Lima...who else is there at WW? Someone answer me. This is not a rhetorical question.

I think the loss doesn't hurt Bendo at all. If he won they'd say Bellator is shitty.

With the loss now the general public may think Bellator has some good fighters and will look forward to seeing him try at 155.

Honestly, if you watched this fight, you had some realistic expectations for both fighters. You probably understand the logistics of a fight like this and what to take away from it. When he fights at 155, you can come better conclusions.

I just can't believe Benson was the favorite going into that fight.
Andrey had never really looked that good. Last fight he wrestle fucked Lima. Which we knew he wouldn't try with Benson. So I think it was a fair assumption, he really had a break out night.

Bendo better get that weight cutting game on point! The 170s are too beastly.

Seriously, what the fuck does Bendo do in Bellator now? I know Koreshkov, Lima...who else is there at WW? Someone answer me. This is not a rhetorical question.
go to 155 where they'll probably give him an immediate title shot

That guy looks jacked up on something.

Back