You Sound Poor - The Collection

Buying 25 goddamn lottery tickets is a dead giveaway that one lives in poverty
Or, you are the office lottery pool guy.

Unless you mean scratch tickets, then you are correct.

socialshare.0.jpg
that's not poor in my book,thats not being a pretentious twat,i refuse to buy any type of mobile handset,even to the point I've changed jobs because a manager demanded I have one,if you can't get me in my house,on a landline....go fuck yourself..............inB4....you sound poor....I'm actually pretty comfortable.

Sometimes I pull up to a gas station and I see the person before me got like two dollars in gas. I immediately think they're obviously poor.

Same goes for people who use like 900 coupons at the store. I understand a couple, but fuck.
My gf is one of those couponers. She makes good money, but it's a weird obsession to post what you got, and for how little. Like a contest, or something

that's not poor in my book,thats not being a pretentious twat,i refuse to buy any type of mobile handset,even to the point I've changed jobs because a manager demanded I have one,if you can't get me in my house,on a landline....go fuck yourself..............inB4....you sound poor....I'm actually pretty comfortable.

I was making fun of the old style candybar Nokia phone not cellular phones in general. But, you sound poor.

What am i supposed to do with my change? Give it to poor ppl?

do what non-poor people do. You collect all your change over a few years. Let it add up and take it to one of those coin counting machines and exchange those coins for cash.

Sometimes that $2 is for a gas can or a lawn mower or something.
Maybe, but I usually top off my truck when I get gas for my mower. Only poor people wouldn't do that.

you still sound like a pretentious prick though.

So apparently I'm a prententious prick cause I posted a shitty poor person phone in a thread about mocking a sherdog meme?

maxresdefault.jpg

Sounds like you need to get laid, you sound uptight and poor.

So apparently I'm a prententious prick cause I posted a shitty poor person phone in a thread about mocking a sherdog meme?

maxresdefault.jpg

Sounds like you need to get laid, you sound uptight and poor.
So you're judging someone on a phone ?......You sound like a real prize,stay classy.

So...you just don't have any friends? o_O

So you choose to be poor because your job requires you to have a digital device? Sounds like you aren't going to make it in today's marketplace by limiting the amount of careers you can have. Lol at landline.

So...you just don't have any friends? o_O
So you choose to be poor because your job requires you to have a digital device? Sounds like you aren't going to make it in today's marketplace by limiting the amount of careers you can have. Lol at landline.
I'm more than comfortable and my job doesn't require a digital device,it requires a contact number,which I have,on a landline.....if I can't be reached on that,thats just too bad for them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back