You Sound Poor - The Collection

I'm so poor that I don't really get 1/3 of these references.

LOL at old and stingy grandma. I had a great aunt like that. One would think she didn't have much. When she died it turned out that her all brick home in DC was worth a shit ton, she had quite a large sum of cash in the bank, and when we were cleaning out her house we found about $20,000 in cash that was hidden all over.

Lol nice. I'm expecting something like that when the time comes.

I'm more than comfortable and my job doesn't require a digital device,it requires a contact number,which I have,on a landline.....if I can't be reached on that,thats just too bad for them.
I respect that. We've been conditioned to think that a cell phone is a necessity when it really isn't for most folk. I can count on one hand the number of times I needed to be contacted because of a family/friend emergency, but it was worth it to have in those circumstances.

People who use prepaid mobile phones.
You can find them at your nearest convenience store putting $1.50 worth of credit in their phones, holding up the line while they repeat their number 3x to the cashier.

My gf is one of those couponers. She makes good money, but it's a weird obsession to post what you got, and for how little. Like a contest, or something
Dont they only have coupons for shitty stuff like pop, chips and sugary shit? Do they ever do coupons for kale, avacado and steAk?

Dont they only have coupons for shitty stuff like pop, chips and sugary shit? Do they ever do coupons for kale, avacado and steAk?
Somewhat. What you do is find products that are money makers, where they actually pay you to take it out of the store. You use that overage for your luxury items.. I get coupons for guac and meat all the time. She goes on a forum where they send/sell each other coupons that match your households needs. It's crazy what I get for next to nothing, because of her.

We have a room called the stockpile room, which has tons of household items we got for free

Somewhat. What you do is find products that are money makers, where they actually pay you to take it out of the store. You use that overage for your luxury items.. I get coupons for guac and meat all the time. She goes on a forum where they send/sell each other coupons that match your households needs. It's crazy what I get for next to nothing, because of her.

We have a room called the stockpile room, which has tons of household items we got for free
Damn ... Couponing is not as big in canada i dont think ..

Never have any healthy food in their fridge. Can't understabd why you'd spend 5 bucks on veggies vs Mackey Deez.

People with limits in their data plan.

200w.gif

What data plan?

Stealing condiment packets and extra napkins from self serve fast food places.. Almost as bad as Bay Area stealing pop from a water cup.

Back