Step by Step UFC is going full Hipster

rory-macdonald.png

Rory is the first MMA Hipster

Because using the word hipster is retarded...

are you high?
I did not use the word hipster in the post you quoted..
And btw you just used the word too, so I guess you are a moron and retard. *sigh*

I hate the word "hipster".

I'm sure you don't hate it as much as the rest of the world hates guys who look like this though.

rory_edited-4.png

Get a personality, style and mind of your own you Mr. Rogers looking fuckstick.

Last edited:
Calling Bigfoot a hipster because of his beard is bullshit.. but apart from that there is some hipsterism in this thread.

Don't really care though.

Most of the 1950's grandma glasses in the above photos are fake. That is usually a good indicator you are dealing with a hipster shithead and you should mock and belittle accordingly.

When discussing attire, pseudo-fashionistas are the only people you should belittle and mock accordingly.

Its super lame/annoying when people on the forums express predilections for fashion.

Last edited:
The only part of hipsterdom that truly annoys me is the insistence on liking something based on how much, or how little, other people like that thing. Loving something because it's "indie" or "underground" and hating something purely because it's mainstream is fucking annoying and lame. Stop basing your own opinions solely on the views of others, ya gahddamn hipsters.

When discussing attire, pseudo-fashionistas are the only people you should belittle and mock accordingly. Everyone who's not bothering anyone else can do whatever they want.

Nah, belittling people who wear costume glasses outside of Halloween and mocking doughy, effeminate guys who wear flannel and beards to fake masculinity is a healthy pastime. I'm not bothering anyone so I can do whatever I want.

oRD7D.gif

Nah, belittling people who wear costume glasses outside of Halloween and mocking doughy effeminate guys who wear flannel and beards to fake masculinity is a healthy pastime. I'm not bothering anyone so I can do whatever I want.

oRD7D.gif

Effeminate guys who cast judgment on other's fashion sense*

Effeminate guys who cast judgment on other's fashion sense*

rory_edited-4.png

This isn't this guys fashion sense though, that is what people are poking fun at. It is a lazy, no originality carbon copy of how my grandpa looked in the 1960's, you're damn right I'm going to cast judgment on it. It worked for the 1960's but when adult men binge watch a season of Madmen and start doing shit like this, it's needs mocking. I do the same to all of the fake biker gangs that have sprung up after Sons of Anarchy became popular too so don't get your neckbeard in a bunch. I am an equal opportunity offender when it comes to poking fun at grown men who play dress up and emulate fictional characters they see on TV.

Last edited:
As long as Dana White is the boss, 80's meathead real talk > hipster glasses.

by going hipster, do you mean they're all getting Sherdog accounts?

Because using the word hipster is retarded...

maybe not where you're from, but in la (and most major cities), ironic facial hair, fixed gear bikes, vintage clothes, veganism, etc area a real epidemic.

i mean it's all good. they move into the bad neighborhoods and scare away all the minorities, so it's fine.

rory_edited-4.png

This isn't this guys fashion sense though, that is what people are poking fun at. It a carbon copy of how my grandpa looked in the 1960s. It worked back then but when adult men binge watch a season of Madmen and start doing shit like this, it's needs mocking. I do the same to all of the fake biker gangs that have sprung up after Sons of Anarchy became popular too so don't get your neckbeard in a bunch. I am an equal opportunity offender when it comes to poking fun at grown men who play dress up and emulate fictional characters they see on TV.
Unreal post.

If I even knew anybody that used that word. One of us would have to die. Either way I'd never have to hear that fucker use that word again. It embodies the pussification of the North American male.

And who would ever be insane enough to belittle Rory face to face ? Wear what you want Dex, errrr Rory. You look really cool. Just don't murder me in my sleep, ok.

rory_edited-4.png

This isn't this guys fashion sense though, that is what people are poking fun at. It is a lazy, no originality carbon copy of how my grandpa looked in the 1960s, you're damn right I'm going to cast judgment on it. It worked for the 1960's but when adult men binge watch a season of Madmen and start doing shit like this, it's needs mocking. I do the same to all of the fake biker gangs that have sprung up after Sons of Anarchy became popular too so don't get your neckbeard in a bunch. I am an equal opportunity offender when it comes to poking fun at grown men who play dress up and emulate fictional characters they see on TV.
You do know that people have been dressing like that well before Mad Men, right?

rory_edited-4.png

This isn't this guys fashion sense though, that is what people are poking fun at. It a carbon copy of how my grandpa looked in the 1960s. It worked back then but when adult men binge watch a season of Madmen and start doing shit like this, it's needs mocking. I do the same to all of the fake biker gangs that have sprung up after Sons of Anarchy became popular too so don't get your neckbeard in a bunch. I am an equal opportunity offender when it comes to poking fun at grown men who play dress up and emulate fictional characters they see on TV.

You sounds like a meathead who doesn't know Jack shit about fashion lol

Why don't you go ahead and call people who wearing suit hipster then

Back