Step by Step UFC is going full Hipster

danastash.jpg

You do know that people have been dressing like that well before Mad Men, right?

Yeah I'm pretty sure Mr Rogers has that claim to fame.

Could you be mine. Would you be mine. Won't you be my hipster.

Yeah I'm pretty sure Mr Rogers has that claim to fame.

Could you be mine. Would you be mine. Won't you be my hipster.
Get out more, son. Get out more.

Yes, It was a joke.
This thread is a joke, especially when you consider that it is on sherdog.net.

"Hipster" is not a dress code. It is an attitude. It's the "I was into it before it was cool" attitude that gets exhibited on here on a regular basis. It is the attitude of berating others for being into something after it becomes maunstream. It is YOU.

I bought thick rimmed glasses(so they'd be more durable than my last pair that fell apart), have a beard(goatee) and listen too obscure Metal....

Does that make me a Hipster?

It was only a matter of time. Now with Conor at the helm, the door is open to milk a brand new demographic for all its worth until they find something more ironic to follow and pretend to like. :rolleyes:

Panda has got some giant hands...

maybe not where you're from, but in la (and most major cities), ironic facial hair, fixed gear bikes, vintage clothes, veganism, etc area a real epidemic.

i mean it's all good. they move into the bad neighborhoods and scare away all the minorities, so it's fine.
Why do you hate minorities?

This thread is a joke, especially when you consider that it is on sherdog.net.

"Hipster" is not a dress code. It is an attitude. It's the "I was into it before it was cool" attitude that gets exhibited on here on a regular basis. It is the attitude of berating others for being into something after it becomes maunstream. It is YOU.

oh snap

I would say Bigfooot should keep the beard, definitely makes his head look more proportional.

rory_edited-4.png

This isn't this guys fashion sense though, that is what people are poking fun at. It is a lazy, no originality carbon copy of how my grandpa looked in the 1960's, you're damn right I'm going to cast judgment on it. It worked for the 1960's but when adult men binge watch a season of Madmen and start doing shit like this, it's needs mocking. I do the same to all of the fake biker gangs that have sprung up after Sons of Anarchy became popular too so don't get your neckbeard in a bunch. I am an equal opportunity offender when it comes to poking fun at grown men who play dress up and emulate fictional characters they see on TV.

You wouldn't be bitching if you could afford a bespoke suit.

I'm wearing Quiksilver shorts and some black tshirt I'll throw away after five washes but I've got a dozen tailored suits for work and chicks.

Back