UMA FIGHT GEAR

ULTRA BOXING GLOVE
20160512_214356_wm_zpsajhgy5mi.jpg

and thanks for all your help StRatoCastR

Stratocaster is the name of a fender model guitar. Its known for have a very distinct clean sound. I thought up the name when i was like 13-15 years old with the stylized StRatoCastR during the early video game era. Now 20 years later still using it!

Prez stay tuned for a protective line im working with the guys at uma! This one is going to be "beastly" in terms of protectiveness.

But i love your video review keep up the good work and i always find it interesting when a gym can really put gloves to work because they can put a massive amount of rounds in a very small time frame. And the public will really put the gloves thru the ringer as they wont take the best of care. It will really show which glove is a true work horse and which isnt.

Did u figure out what IR is tho? :)

Yup, learned it from watching you.
If your ever down here come to a fight party.

What's the difference between the RT-41 padding and the IR padding?

What's the difference between the RT-41 padding and the IR padding?
IR is a punchers foam like Reyes. The RT is more like Winning but they arent exact clones and use a 4 layer system instead of 3.

These are pretty cool.

Thanx mate! These are custom IR gloves for a customer(Mr Liam Bailey) from UK.....He choose this IRISH FLAG Combination.....and we also must say combo came out really nice and eye catching......So all credit goes to him and his creativity.......

I've been checking this thread literally everyday hoping to see my mitts. Super excited and terrible at waiting, I can't remember the last time I was this eager to get new gear.

Got a bunch of my fighters interested in the stock R9 headgear, so hopefully you'll see a bunch of orders for those soon. Probably gonna pull the trigger on a set of gloves for myself this weekend too!

I've been checking this thread literally everyday hoping to see my mitts. Super excited and terrible at waiting, I can't remember the last time I was this eager to get new gear.

Got a bunch of my fighters interested in the stock R9 headgear, so hopefully you'll see a bunch of orders for those soon. Probably gonna pull the trigger on a set of gloves for myself this weekend too!
The r9 headgear is probably my favorite Mexican style that I've tried. Granted I haven't tried winning but I absolutely love the weight and I was very surprised by the vision. It was so comfortable and balanced that I only felt it when I took out my mouthpiece. You will be very happy with it.

Ill currently writing up my review. Dont know when itll be up though, i have a Sabas FS review that im hoping to finish this weekend
Awesome. I'll keep my eye out for both of these. Your review of these facesavers is fortuitous as I'm trying to make up my mind between these two brands in particular.

Thanks, rmphilmacrac.

Awesome. I'll keep my eye out for both of these. Your review of these facesavers is fortuitous as I'm trying to make up my mind between these two brands in particular.

Thanks, rmphilmacrac.
Both are great man, the UMA is my favorite though between the two because its more comfortable.

The Sabas uses more firm foam but its more compact and less thick.

Both are great man, the UMA is my favorite though between the two because its more comfortable.

The Sabas uses more firm foam but its more compact and less thick.
Great. Thanks. If you're trying to get rid of one of them (and they're size large) let me know...

Back