Tim Kennedy joins Infowars

If you can see the deliberate act of mass killing is different that vehicle deaths then it's not really easy to discuss with you

The fact they're technically different is unimportant. What's important, according to your own reasoning, is the amount of deaths. You argued that school shootings are more common than Muslim terror in the United States. Car crashes are more common than school shootings in the United States. The fact that one is deliberate and the other is intentional doesn't matter. You were wrong on that point, anyways. Driving drunk is a deliberate act that often results in death. There are also individuals who intentionally use their vehicle as a weapon to kill people.

By that definition then all religions must be extreme

No. *All* religions do not advocate violence, terrorism, slavery, misogyny, etc. Most, perhaps, but it's illogical to say that all religions advocate extreme messages. All religions are not alike. Abrahamic religions are alike.

The fact they're technically different is unimportant. What's important, according to your own reasoning, is the amount of deaths. You argued that school shootings are more common than Muslim terror in the United States. Car crashes are more common than school shootings in the United States. The fact that one is deliberate and the other is intentional doesn't matter. You were wrong on that point, anyways. Driving drunk is a deliberate act that often results in death. There are also individuals who intentionally use their vehicle as a weapon to kill people.
The intent and if it's deliberate is 100 percent relevant.... If you want to discuss without bias you can't just warp basic logic

Oh wow. We got a conspiracy nut on our hands.

So you don't think white domestic terrorism is a serious problem in the States today? (Hint: School shootings!)

Yes "white" school shootings are a problem, but if you want to start playing the race game black crime is a WAY bigger issue than school shootings. Since 1980, 297 people were killed in school shootings. Chicago almost has that number beat so far this year with 247 people shot and killed; and all of that violence is coming out of black neighborhoods.

http://heyjackass.com/

Over 1,400 more black Americans murdered other blacks in two years than were lynched from 1882 to 1968.

According to FBI data, 4,906 black people murdered other blacks in 2010 and 2011. That is 1,460 more black Americans killed by other blacks in two years than were lynched from 1882 to 1968

Black People (mostly men) commit a grossly disproportionate amount of crime.
In 2012, white males were 38 percent of the population and committed 4,582 murders. That same year, black males were just 6.6 percent of the population but committed a staggering 5,531 murders.

In other words: black people–at just a fifth of the size–committed almost 1,000 more murders than their white counterparts.

Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks committed half of homicides in the United States for nearly 30 years.
that between 1980 and 2008, black people committed 52% of homicides.

In 2013, black criminals committed 38% of the murders. Whites accounted for just 31 percent.

Chicago’s death toll is almost equal to that of both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, combined.
Chicago’s death toll from 2001–November, 26 2015 stands at 7,401. The combined total deaths during Operation Iraqi Freedom (2003-2015: 4,815) and Operation Enduring Freedom/Afghanistan (2001-2015: 3,506), total 8,321.

It would take cops 40 years to kill as many black men as have died at the hands of others black men in 2012 alone.
University of Toledo criminologist Dr. Richard R. Johnson examined the latest crime data from the FBI’s Supplementary Homicide Reports and Centers for Disease Control and found that an average of 4,472 black men were killed by other black men annually between Jan. 1, 2009, and Dec. 31, 2012.

But by all means keep blaming whitey:rolleyes:

No. *All* religions do not advocate violence, terrorism, slavery, misogyny, etc. Most, perhaps, but it's illogical to say that all religions advocate extreme messages. All religions are not alike. Abrahamic religions are alike.
Christianity is abrahamic

The intent and if it's deliberate is 100 percent relevant.... If you want to discuss without bias you can't just warp basic logic

It's not relevant at all. Your concern initially was death toll. The death toll involving a vehicle is considerable larger than the school shooting. Deliberate or not, why aren't addressing this problem and implementing measures to lessen its impact before you address school shootings? Why are you fear-mongering over school shootings when the vehicle has not been addressed?

Infowars is for racist right wingers bigots, who dabble in conspiracy theories. Some of the stories I've seen them run.. You'd think SLAVERY was still around! Despicable excuse of humans. They should be shutdown.. It's 2016 for goodness sakes.

This is ridiculous. Inforwars is a lot of things but racist is not one of them. He doesn't like Obama though and I know to liberals that means you are racist.

My point exactly.
So if all abrahamic religions are alike you are saying Islam and Christianity is alike which means you should not single out Muslims as an issue

You issue is with extremist lunatics of any regions

It's not relevant at all. Your concern initially was death toll. The death toll involving a vehicle is considerable larger than the school shooting. Deliberate or not, why aren't addressing this problem and implementing measures to lessen its impact before you address school shootings? Why are you fear-mongering over school shootings when the vehicle has not been addressed?
As I've said before, vehicle deaths cannot be compared

You CoULD compare numbers of vehicle deaths where the driver deliberately was trying to kill people which is a tiny number compared to extremist lunatics of any religions causing mass school
Shootings or terrorist acts

So if all abrahamic religions are alike you are saying Islam and Christianity is alike which means you should not single out Muslims as an issue

You issue is with extremist lunatics of any regions

Nope. 1) 'Alike' doesn't mean identical. 2) Christianity has a New Testament (which is considerably better than the old; not good on its own, but relatively better) and a glorified hippie as its central figure, as opposed to the war lord, Muhammad. 3) I don't have to criticize 'x' in order to criticize 'y'. By that logic, you can't criticize school shootings perpetrated by white people without addressing inner city shootings perpetrated by black people. You can discuss them independently or just one or the other.

Last edited:
As I've said before, vehicle deaths cannot be compared

You CoULD compare numbers of vehicle deaths where the driver deliberately was trying to kill people which is a tiny number compared to extremist lunatics of any religions causing mass school
Shootings or terrorist acts

They absolutely can be compared. They result in more deaths than school shootings. Before talking about school shootings, you must deal with the issue of vehicular homicides, according to your own logic.

I'm a liar am I?

It's common knowledge that there have been prominent 'Muslim' leaders who themselves didn't believe in or adhere to the teachings in the Quran. There are warlords who use the religion, as I said, as a recruitment tool and a way to maintain control.

Correlation does not equal causation

I think it is very easy, but very ignorant to lay these problems on an intangible set of beliefs and a religious scripture. The problems are much deeper than that. If you disagree, that's okay, because the religion ain't going anywhere anyways.
Who didn't believe in or adhere to? Warlords who use religion? Bro.....Muhammed himself was a warlord and the teachings are being followed to a T. The Koran does teach some peaceful things but are negated by later verses. The Koran explicitly says to do so. I have studied it, I suggest that you do the same.

Infowars has some great stuff once you filter past reptilian nonsense. I don't consider them right wing actually, more on their own path that probably agrees with the right wing more often than not due to their love of individual freedom. Racism is so overplayed these days, for ex: Donald Trump.

Their audience was more independent and even left-wing during the Bush administration, back when people still pretended to be concerned about the war or the plight of soldiers overseas. A lot of them identified with the anti-war message and the conspiracies involving George Bush and Dick Cheney. Once they shifted focus to Obama, their right wing audience increased while their left wing audience decreased.

Who didn't believe in or adhere to? Warlords who use religion? Bro.....Muhammed himself was a warlord and the teachings are being followed to a T. The Koran does teach some peaceful things but are negated by later verses. The Koran explicitly says to do so. I have studied it, I suggest that you do the same.
Where in the Quran? Calling the prophet Muhammad a warlord is a very big stretch.

Where in the Quran? Calling the prophet Muhammad a warlord is a very big stretch.

No, it isn't. He lead an army that brutalized and conquered other people/lands via the sword. He launched offensive attacks on unsuspecting enemies in order to finance his war back into Mecca. In addition, he was a slave owner and a slave trader. Do you lie about Islam simply because it's perceived as a brown person's religion or is there something else at play here?

No, it isn't. He lead an army that brutalized and conquered other people/lands via the sword. He launched offensive attacks on unsuspecting enemies in order to finance his war back into Mecca. In addition, he was a slave owner and a slave trader. Do you lie about Islam simply because it's perceived as a brown person's religion or is there something else at play here?
Lmao wow, that is an extreme (pun intended)interpretation. There is no way you read the Quran straight up and got that from it and there's no way you picked up that shit from an unbiased source. If you did, please cite that source.

Was he a war lord? Or were they at war, smart guy? Have you read those passages in context? Or just cherry picked in an effort to make Islam seem like a violent religion and the Quran a violent book?

I'll answer your question with one of my own: do you know any Muslims? have you met any and got to know them personally? Or is this blind and ignorant hatred coming only from what you've been told? Because you think they're all brown, which many are not?

I shouldn't even be entertaining such blatant prejudice.

PS: by all accounts, the quran is MUCH less violent than the bible, for some context

Lmao wow, that is an extreme (pun intended)interpretation. There is no way you read the Quran straight up and got that from it and there's no way you picked up that shit from an unbiased source. If you did, please cite that source.

Was he a war lord? Or were they at war, smart guy? Have you read those passages in context? Or just cherry picked in an effort to make Islam seem like a violent religion and the Quran a violent book?

I'll answer your question with one of my own: do you know any Muslims? have you met any and got to know them personally? Or is this blind and ignorant hatred coming only from what you've been told? Because you think they're all brown, which many are not?

I shouldn't even be entertaining such blatant prejudice.

PS: by all accounts, the quran is MUCH less violent than the bible, for some context

You're painfully uninformed. A man of peace, supposedly, should not be engaged in any form of warfare, much less multiple wars. He wasn't just simply 'at war' (implying it was beyond his control), either, you nitwit. Muhammad participated in both defensive and offensive wars, i.e. ones he initiated. There are verses where Muhammad chastises his followers for not having enough appreciation for battle and bloodshed. There is no justification for ambushing and murdering caravan owners, stealing their resources, and using them to fight more wars. There is no justification for Muhammad ordering one of his underlings to murder the Jewish poet Abu Afak for the crime of disparaging him in text (sounds a lot like Charlie Hebdo, doesn't it?).

Last edited:
I'm at work atm but when I have time to point you to the vast amount of verses I will. Or you could Google it if you have the time. But yeah, Muhammed was absolutely 100% a raider and a warlord. It isn't a stretch at all.

Back