Tim Kennedy joins Infowars

That's a non-argument. I could pose a similar question: Why aren't you scared of car crashes considering you're more likely to die from that than a white Christian?'. It's an intellectually dishonest argument that Muslim apologists use often. Being concerned about Islam doesn't preclude me from being concerned about other forms of terrorism, by the way.
Terrorism is bad
Any idiot knows that.
But it's intellectually barren to assume it's just cos "muslim"

It's just illogical

You are not addressing my points, you are standing there trying to bat them away, because admitting it means you have to stop hating Muslims, that causes fear in you, it's easier to just hate someone and blame them

I addressed all your points, actually, and I never said anything about hating Muslims.

By your logic you should be really scared of white guys with guns, especially if they are young and been bullied at school

'Being concerned about Islam doesn't preclude me from being concerned about other forms of terrorism, by the way.' School shootings is a concern. So is Muslim terrorism, particularly on a global level.

That's a non-argument. I could pose a similar question: Why aren't you scared of car crashes considering you're more likely to die from that than a white Christian?'. It's an intellectually dishonest argument that Muslim apologists use often. Being concerned about Islam doesn't preclude me from being concerned about other forms of terrorism, by the way.
The difference is people aren't deliberately causing crashes

Atrocities are deliberate, and currently you are a lot more likely to get killed in a mass shooting by a white or Christian guy

Or just killed by a angry cop

Terrorism is bad
Any idiot knows that.
But it's intellectually barren to assume it's just cos "muslim"

It's just illogical

Apparently not. You continue to downplay and divert attention.

Muslims are the deadliest and most predominant terrorists on a global level. It's not entirely because of Muslims, but they are one of the most common.

I addressed all your points, actually, and I never said anything about hating Muslims.

'Being concerned about Islam doesn't preclude me from being concerned about other forms of terrorism, by the way.' School shootings is a concern. So is Muslim terrorism, particularly on a global level.
My point is you are using Islam and terrorism as one thing.....

What you should be concerned about is extremists.... Not Muslims, extremists are bad from any religion

Apparently not. You continue to downplay and divert attention.

Muslims are the deadliest and most predominant terrorists on a global level. It's not entirely because of Muslims, but they are one of the most common.
Extremists, not Muslims, when you confuse the two you enter bigot territory

Pretty sure you don't like extremists if they were Hindu, Christian, etc etc

The difference is people aren't deliberately causing crashes

1) Yes they are. People do indeed intentionally crash their vehicles. 2) It doesn't matter whether it's deliberate or not. The result is the same: dead people. So we shouldn't concern ourselves with school shootings until the issue of vehicular deaths is solved, by your own logic.

Extremists, not Muslims, when you confuse the two you enter bigot territory

Pretty sure you don't like extremists if they were Hindu, Christian, etc etc

No, Muslims. You don't get to deny their Muslim card just because you consider what they're doing to be extreme. Muhammad was an extremist and indistinguishable from Muslim terrorists today. He's still Muslim.

1) Yes they are. People do indeed intentionally crash their vehicles. 2) It doesn't matter whether it's deliberate or not. The result is the same: dead people. So we shouldn't concern ourselves with school shootings until the issue of vehicular deaths is solved, by your own logic.
Not true

When did a deliberate car crash kill 100 people? When did a guy drive into a school and run over everyone?

Not logical

My point is you are using Islam and terrorism as one thing.....

Islam inspires and promotes terrorism. That doesn't mean all Muslims or all individuals who claim to adhere to Islam are terrorists themselves. People pick and choose what they want to believe, which is why you can have peaceful Muslims, despite the text advocating something entirely different.

What you should be concerned about is extremists.... Not Muslims, extremists are bad from any religion[/QUOTE]

They're Muslims. Westboro Baptist are Christians. These fundamentalists are actually better adherents than the peaceful ones in that they follow what's written.

No, Muslims. You don't get to deny their Muslim card just because you consider what they're doing to be extreme. Muhammad was an extremist and indistinguishable from Muslim terrorists today. He's still Muslim.
And the many people who have been Christian and committed atrocities fit in where? Is Christianity therefore a dangerous terrorist breeding organisation?

Not true

When did a deliberate car crash kill 100 people? When did a guy drive into a school and run over everyone?

Not logical

It's absolutely true.

'When did a...' Irrelevant question. There are more deaths attributed to vehicles than school shootings. The fact that the vehicle typically doesn't kill en masse doesn't change the fact that it kills more as a whole.

Islam inspires and promotes terrorism. That doesn't mean all Muslims or all individuals who claim to adhere to Islam are terrorists themselves. People pick and choose what they want to believe, which is why you can have peaceful Muslims, despite the text advocating something entirely different.

What you should be concerned about is extremists.... Not Muslims, extremists are bad from any religion

They're Muslims. Westboro Baptist are Christians. These fundamentalists are actually better adherents than the peaceful ones in that they follow what's written.[/QUOTE]
You are describing extremists therefore proving my point

The religion is interchangeable

And the many people who have been Christian and committed atrocities fit in where? Is Christianity therefore a dangerous terrorist breeding organisation?

Christianity, as practiced according to the Bible, is a dangerous terrorist breeding ideology. That's why it was so important to reform the religion and caution people against following it literally and fundamentally. 'B-b-but Christianity' is not an argument, however.

It's absolutely true.

'When did a...' Irrelevant question. There are more deaths attributed to vehicles than school shootings. The fact that the vehicle typically doesn't kill en masse doesn't change the fact that it kills more as a whole.
If you can see the deliberate act of mass killing is different that vehicle deaths then it's not really easy to discuss with you

Also you seem very well read up on numbers of atrocities caused by Muslims but not so good on numbers of atrocious mass killings by Christians

This is bias

You are describing extremists therefore proving my point

The religion is interchangeable

No, I'm describing actual religious people. They don't suddenly become non-Muslims just because they commit acts of violence. The religion itself is extreme, making their behavior the norm.

goddamn dude - you too stupid to read?
I'm giving you the chance to clarify what the question you want me
To answer?

I don't fear invasion as there isn't one

I don't fear "my women" being raped as this isn't a massive danger either

No, I'm describing actual religious people. They don't suddenly become non-Muslims just because they commit acts of violence. The religion itself is extreme, making their behavior the norm.
By that definition then all religions must be extreme

Back