Kurt pellagrino
spencer fisher
evan dunham
joe stevenson
josh neer
gleson tibau
Cole miller
yve edwards

These are the prelim warriors that helped get me hooked on watching the undercards and appreciate a fighter for his skills/heart not just his wins or losses

Last edited:
Couture in my opinion. Hell of a fighter, but he was gifted so many title shots. he did have heart though and you can't blame him for taking those fights

I don't think you can call anyone that has reached "legend" status overrated.

underrated our true UFC 4 fathers!
art da.jpg Art Davie art dav.jpgBob Meyrowitz artdavie.jpgCampbell McLaren atrdavi.jpgRorion Gracie

without there vision and passion....No UFC!
Bow down Zuffians!!!

Severn is kind of pretty overrated.

Frank Shamrock is very underrated.

Brock Lesnar was waaaaay overrated. The entirety of WEC and PRIDE are underrated by people who never saw them...

I started following at UFC 4...having learned about it on the news and finding the 1st 3 on video.....had to wait for video on a lot of the UFC in those days, no internet PPV...they were banned in most states. Had to avoid friends that knew the results...then watched dozens and dozens in bars because I knew the bar owners instead of paying for PPV at home, but sometimes we threw parties and bought the PPV....probably saw 100 in bars...now I just watch live on computer,,,rarely miss a show....ALL the OLD TIMERS DESERVE RESPECT.
MMA has evolved so I see no overrated....

lauzon
mac danzig
wat miman
paul taylor
marcus davis
melvin G
dennis siver
clay guida
tyson griffin
thiago tavares
Kurt pellagrino
spencer fisher
evan dunham
joe stevenson
josh neer
gleson tibau
Cole miller
yve edwards

These are the prelim warriors that helped get me hooked on watching the undercards and appreciate a fighter for his skills/heart not just his wins or losses
I like that Lauzon starts the list. He has a couple rough fights where he gasses early, but 9 times out of 10 the guy is ready for a war.

Guy Mezger is probably the most underrated and Royce Gracie the most overrated.

Overrated is easily Wand and CC.

Underrated prob Ortiz and Hughes.
Lol, I hope you're talking about Dustin Ortiz.

Cro Cop and Wand were killers, they didn't hug people to g'n'p or decision, and they didn't need to talk to get people interested. Each of them gave us more personality and spectacular finishes than Hughes, Tito and a few of your other favorite wrasslers combined.

they didn't hug people to g'n'p.

latest

Also, Gretzky >>>> Howe

Was this an attempt to hurt my feelings? You chose the guy who is most recognized as the greatest player of all time. If so, that's a really shitty attempt.

If not, why bring it up when respect is being given to a recently deceased player?

Either way, in two posts I've concluded you're a shitty person.

lauzon
mac danzig
wat miman
paul taylor
marcus davis
melvin G
dennis siver
clay guida
tyson griffin
thiago tavares
Kurt pellagrino
spencer fisher
evan dunham
joe stevenson
josh neer
gleson tibau
Cole miller
yve edwards

WarTh3Sav4ge

Brock Lesnar is the most overrated fighter in the history of the UFC.

Saku: under-rated among newer fans.
GSP: still the GOAT

Back