PBP UFC Fight Night 89: MacDonald vs. Thompson Prelims PBP (Discussion) 6:45pm ET/3:45pm PT/11:45pm UK

Still doing separate threads for the main card fights?

smh @chunglii

also
38667-1050639.png
Too many decisions. May JBG smite you with impotence.

I'm just going to go with your picks haha. Fuck it!

The only one I outright disagree with is Steve the Bossman Bosse. With power like he has... it's hard for me to go against him tonight.

We're in for some good fights tonight!

Lol Boris Rogan is GOAT. What the Hell is happening in the octagon? Unexpectable

"YEAAHHH!! COOOME OOON" (@KONE)

He didn't even attempt to hide the fact he was bias and he was still brutally honest at the end. That is one of the reasons he is great. Joe Rogan and Goldie would have been beating around the bush but not Boris Rogan, he tells it how it is.

I fucking hate the waiting period before an event. It's like time decides to slow down and make you suffer.
JBG has slowed time down to punish us for yesterday's abomination of a card.

You don't tug on superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off that old lone ranger, and you don't rob the JBG of a finish.

My body is ready. I am literally going to watch this card wearing ski goggles because my eyes are light sensitive as fuck. They will also serve me well when wad gets blown.
At least the WAD is in the house tonight. Try turning the backlight down on your TV. Much easier on the eyes.

JBG has slowed time down to punish us for yesterday's abomination of a card.

You don't tug on superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off that old lone ranger, and you don't rob the JBG of a finish.

Hopefully they satisfy the JBG tonight.

I want some WWE blading shit

tumblr_mg4o6aEyU21qhjbxeo10_250.gif

I have a good feeling about this card tonight... sporting half a chub right now

My body is ready for this tremendous and unexpectable night of fighting

At least the WAD is in the house tonight. Try turning the backlight down on your TV. Much easier on the eyes.
90% of my posts and other people's posts in these threads are WAD like bait

"YEAAHHH!! COOOME OOON" (@KONE)

He didn't even attempt to hide the fact he was bias and he was still brutally honest at the end. That is one of the reasons he is great. Joe Rogan and Goldie would have been beating around the bush but not Boris Rogan, he tells it how it is.
WAR Boris Rogan!

Mailman combo that commentary!

upload_2016-6-18_17-43-47.png

Back