PBP UFC Fight Night 89: MacDonald vs. Thompson Prelims PBP (Discussion) 6:45pm ET/3:45pm PT/11:45pm UK

Evening all.

I am loving MMA at the moment, so is JBG.

What time does the main card start UK time?

Tristar is known for Mailman Combination. Expect MacDonald to throw multiple Mailman Combination tonight. Wonderboy might be doing E-Mail shit though.
Awesome! I've been away from the board most of the day... haz anyone figured out exactly what a mailman combo is? Lol.

We were "speculating" during the live event that it waz a "jab, jab, crack" (ie... setting up & then delivering the package!)

Soundz like you got some insider info.

Awesome! I've been away from the board most of the day... haz anyone figured out exactly what a mailman combo is? Lol.

We were speculating during the live event that it waz a "jab, jab, crack" (ie... delivering the package!)

Somebody confirmed in the Emelianenko vs Maldababo thread that it is a Russian Lingo for the basic Double Jab - Cross combo.

*Shouts out to the Sherdogger who confirmed it*

Somebody confirmed in the Emelianenko vs Maldababo thread that it is a Russian Lingo for the basic Double Jab - Cross combo.

*Shouts out to the Sherdogger who confirmed it*
Awesome bro! Thanx...

That sh*t's going mainstream now. lol... I'll be using it for sure when I see it!

Diaz broz been delivering those packagez for yearz!

upload_2016-6-18_18-0-11.png

making some nachos for the fights, what should i put on them?

They are GOAT level Mailmen.
Sh*t bro... you just evolved the saying. Right here right now that sh*t just happened!

"The Mailman" - one that performz the Double jab cross combo regularly.

You da man!

atta boy.png

making some nachos for the fights, what should i put on them?
Cheezez = Cooper, Mazza, & American. Sprinkle some garlic powder over the top... heat till melted... & get ready for mind blown!

diced mushroomz & tomato topperz if desired!

Cooper is hard to find in some areaz... but still good even without it.

Last edited:
sorry homelessinfant i find it really disrespectful to miss weight i'll be cheering for jocelyn instead

Lolz Wad is playing catch up to BC

Lolz Wad is playing catch up to BC

The student has surpass the teacher, it seems.

giphy.gif

Back