PBP UFC Fight Night 89: MacDonald vs. Thompson Prelims PBP (Discussion) 6:45pm ET/3:45pm PT/11:45pm UK

38667-1052915.png

Bet your house on my picks.

38667-1052941.png

Main Event was tough. love both guys and would love to see either 1 or both of them go on to have the fight of there lives.

feel like the prelims are almost better than the main card

Still doing separate threads for the main card fights?

smh @chunglii

also
38667-1050639.png

Still doing separate threads for the main card fights?

smh @chunglii

also
38667-1050639.png
dont know what you're shaking your head about, it's standard procedure.

I'm also not the TS so don't shake your head at me

dont know what you're shaking your head about, it's standard procedure.

I'm also not the TS so don't shake your head at me

standard procedure shmandard procedure

I demand a re-make of the original poll until "one big thread" wins

smh @shonuf

Hmh I want to root for Wonderboy but I also know the importance of this fight for Rory with his contract up and up coming re-negotiations plus his new born kid..

I'm all over the place I don't want either to lose.. I want the most epic fight and ending in a draw.

I don't think McDonalds will get outstruck by Thompson. He's gonna press forward into punching range and cut off the cage. Thompson could very well blow wad and get a TKO but I think his nads will get drained before that can happen.

I don't think McDonalds will get outstruck by Thompson. He's gonna press forward into punching range and cut off the cage. Thompson could very well blow wad and get a TKO but I think his nads will get drained before that can happen.

Stop analyzing fights and using reasonable logic and just stick to talking about people blowing their wad 100% of the time pls

Back