'15-'16 NBA Playoffs v.23 - Welcome to the JUICE SPOT, Warios

Juice In?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ClWJz4bWEAEoPs4.jpg

What was the event, here? Were they showing the game in Cleveland somewhere?

One person I was really impressed with was JR Smith. I've hated this cat since his Nugget days. He showed a lot of maturity as both a person and a basketball player. His defense and effort was pivotal in this series. After his disappearing act last season, he came up big when they needed him. Hespect my dude.

One person I was really impressed with was JR Smith. I've hated this cat since his Nugget days. He showed a lot of maturity as both a person and a basketball player. His defense and effort was pivotal in this series. After his disappearing act last season, he came up big when they needed him. Hespect my dude.

you see his postgame interview? dude was really emotional, good for him to finally win

cavs started the second half down 7, jr hit a jumper, then the warriors went on a run, up 8. it was a really key stretch because you could feel the momentum was about to change but then smith proceeded to hit back to back 3's and force a time out to get them right back in it. thought that was huge for them because they couldn't generate any offense at that point

that's the sequence. he misses those and the warriors very likely break out a double digit lead the crowd gets fully into it

you see his postgame interview? dude was really emotional, good for him to finally win

cavs started the second half down 7, jr hit a jumper, then the warriors went on a run, up 8. it was a really key stretch because you could feel the momentum was about to change but then smith proceeded to hit back to back 3's and force a time out to get them right back in it. thought that was huge for them because they couldn't generate any offense at that point

Damn, didn't see this. Good stuff.

Anybody got a gif of LeBron talking trash to Curry after that epic block in game 6?

Full block + trash talk would be ideal. <3 Thanks.

that's the sequence. he misses those and the warriors very likely break out a double digit lead the crowd gets fully into it

yeah vital moment in the game. If those 3s didnt go in, I think Warriors would have ended the game in that quarter. The crowd was going crazy and the warriors finally got going and 2 quick 3s and boom everything changed

73-9

3-4

EAT FUCKING SHIT

73-9 in the regular season.
15-9 in the post-season.

They need to go 58-0 in the playoffs the next 4 seasons in a row to redeem this epic meltdown to King James.

LeBron "Juice" James is the first player in NBA history in any series of any length -- regardless of round -- to lead outright or tie for the lead among all players from both teams in points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks for an entire series.

12939675521f0e3.jpg

The 07 Patriots are officially off the hook.

No. Pats loss is worse. At least the Wariors succumbed to King James in 7. The Patriots didn't even lose once until the biggest stage against a fucking Wild Card team that barely snuck in. LOLz.

It is one game

It is random

The best team does not always win, like in a best of seven.

I can concede to that, however, Warios can hold their head high that at least they lost to LeJuice. Pats lost to a fucking Wild Card team that didn't even belong in the playoffs. lol

I just watched ESPN show highlights of The Drive, The Fumble, Jordan's shot and the Indians choking to the Marlins.

Then "Congratulations Cleveland"

What in the fuck???

Juice with 21 seconds on the shat clock.

ClX98yYUoAEV2LP.jpg

Juice with 20 seconds on the shat clock.

ClX99oEUYAAqyT1.jpg

MAX DOSAGE!

LeBron is in his own league. We've never seen a player like Bird, we've never seen a player like Magic, we've never seen a player like Jordan (except Kobe, aka Diet Jordan), and we've never seen a player like LeBron. Nobody has carried teams the way LeBron has in his career. I'm not even a Cavs fan, Heat fan. I'm just honored I get to witness greatness like this as a genuine basketball fan. This Finals cemented his legacy to be mentioned with the GOATs mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back