Social What did you think of President Biden State of the Union speech?

What did you think of President Biden State of the Union speech?

• Total voters
I'm getting a kick out of Faux News conceding that fact that Brandon killed it by now claiming he's on PED's...and doing this amid the release of news that Trump's White House was essentially a giant drug lab and he still sucked.
Media sucks for Dark Brandon even on supposed liberal outlets like MSNBC. They will spends days analyzing his age but barely give mention about Trumps.

Media sucks for Dark Brandon even on supposed liberal outlets like MSNBC. They will spends days analyzing his age but barely give mention about Trumps.

Brandon brought that Lew Hayward energy:

BTW I'm surprised no one ever made this comparison before considering the dead man walking vibe and squinty eyes.

Imagine Obama or Clinton giving a speech like that. We'd all be wondering what was wrong. The bar has gotten as low as it possibly could.

no poll bump yet. Weekend at Bidens heading towards a flop.

no poll bump yet. Weekend at Bidens heading towards a flop.
It's almost like people care more amount their finances and not getting murdered by illegal immigrants, over an old man appearing somewhat coherent for a moment in time.

It's almost like people care more amount their finances and not getting murdered by illegal immigrants, over an old man appearing somewhat coherent for a moment in time.

To be fair, I jump the gun on that comment. Don't think there's been a poll relased incorporating the date of the STOTU

To be fair, I jump the gun on that comment. Don't think there's been a poll relased incorporating the date of the STOTU
In general, I don't think it's the needle mover it perhaps once was. People these days are way too cynical to put any stock into publicity stunts. Not to mention that even if Biden wasn't a absolute mummy, his record is such that some "fine speech" would not make up for it. I'm sure Jimmy Carter gave an alright SOTU address, before he got shit canned too.

In general, I don't think it's the needle mover it perhaps once was. People these days are way too cynical to put any stock into publicity stunts. Not to mention that even if Biden wasn't a absolute mummy, his record is such that some "fine speech" would not make up for it. I'm sure Jimmy Carter gave an alright SOTU address, before he got shit canned too.

Yeah I don't think the SOTU address was watched by the demographics he's trying to convince. However it usually is followed by slight swings in polling; which hasn't been released yet. I doubt he makes up much ground in the BG states he' should be worried about

It's an odd thing to watch, tbh. It's all theatre and lies, but everyone still plays along.

Strange and unsettling behavior to observe. Completely saps from you any hope for the human race.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back