Euro/Copa Football Discussion: V11 Team Freedom Eagles Keep Your Heads Up, imo Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, this sounds xenophobic as fuck, but it's kind of true:
beetle juice6 minutes ago
these "new breed of arsenal fans" are mostly from middle east/Africa/Asia and know fuck all about english football, all they do is go on social media to insult Wenger and Giroud.

It's mostly some of the new fans that grew up on Twitter that have no respect for legends. He's outspoken and I don't always agree with him, but he bloody loves Arsenal. This shit annoys me.

Anyone who goes on there to insult a club legend (especially one that is such a nice, honest guy) is an attention seeking cunt who needs to sort themselves out.

Twitter is such a horrible medium lol. Seems like especially Arsenal fans are all over social media and the idiots are the loudest, like always. Poor guy..

Wenger/Giroud deserve criticism

fans like you are why we're not winning fuck all

Fans who actually spend money and support the club on both an emotional and financial level rather than being a fan behind a keyboard. :rolleyes:

Damn, I'm off home in like 3 minutes. Not even enough time to get some popcorn on and pull out my favourite parring clubs.

Fans who actually spend money and support the club on both an emotional and financial level rather than being a fan behind a keyboard. :rolleyes:

@ me if you're taking shots at me

fat boy

I've read some hilariously ignorant posts on the Arsenal FC FB page from dudes in India and Africa in particular.

Reading facebook posts regarding topics like football, politics etc. and the utter stupidity that shows makes me want to kill myself so I have stopped doing that. :D

I'd like to think i'm charming enough for frenanay to make an exception of my 5'8ness.
E knows this, and he knew i'd spend all day being butthurt about his comment.

You guys are fucking mean.

@ me if you're taking shots at me

fat boy
General statement towards a lot of people, I'm glad you included yourself because you seem to fit the script. Also, as for your point saying their are fans that think "they don't deserve criticism", that seems to be a minority. Their can be criticism along with supporting the lads/manager as well. You don't need to be brash and support some fuckwit motion developed by these "twitter personalities" who have no common sense on the bidness aspect of the game along with practicality of their demands.

Fans like who?

Also, define "fuck all".
You're both wrong imo

Arsenal fans are pretty rabid at this point. You guys will chill out when you win something and come together for the next 20.

Don't know if you're big on Baseball but Red Sox fans were like you lot for a solid 50 years lol Now probably the most chill, grateful fanbase.

I'd like to think i'm charming enough for frenanay to make an exception of my 5'8ness.
E knows this, and he knew i'd spend all day being butthurt about his comment.

You guys are fucking mean.

You are still taller than frenz so you'd be good to go ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back