Euro/Copa Football Discussion: V11 Team Freedom Eagles Keep Your Heads Up, imo Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fans who say they don't deserve criticism

and 2 fa cups in 12 years is shite

It's not "fuck all" though is it? Also, where did I say they don't deserve criticism? It's just a bit ridiculous when Giroud does score 5 in 6 and all you can focus on is that he's "still shit".

You also spent weeks insulting Wenger about letting Arsenal finis below Spurs for the first time in your life,,, completely ignoring the fact that he's the very reason why that hasn't happened. Then,,, we still beat the scum anyway!!

You've been behind him since though, so I'll give you that.

I'd like to think i'm charming enough for frenanay to make an exception of my 5'8ness.
E knows this, and he knew i'd spend all day being butthurt about his comment.

You guys are fucking mean.

She would be lucky and proud to spend a night with you Daspy, I have no doubt about that.

maybe try these

Shoes77.jpg

General statement towards a lot of people, I'm glad you included yourself because you seem to fit the script. Also, as for your point saying their are fans that think "they don't deserve criticism", that seems to be a minority. Their can be criticism along with supporting the lads/manager as well. You don't need to be brash and support some fuckwit motion developed by these "twitter personalities" who have no common sense on the bidness aspect of the game along with practicality of their demands.

The only fuckwit here is you.

You can criticize any way you want. Wenger deserves it. Giroud deserves it.

It's not "fuck all" though is it? Also, where did I say they don't deserve criticism? It's just a bit ridiculous when Giroud does score 5 in 6 and all you can focus on is that he's "still shit".

You also spent weeks insulting Wenger about letting Arsenal finis below Spurs for the first time in your life,,, completely ignoring the fact that he's the very reason why that hasn't happened. Then,,, we still beat the scum anyway!!

wasn't mentioning you as in you, should've used the term them instead sorry.

and Giroud goes months without scoring every year.

And yeah, fair play to Wenger. I just feel he's allowed to get away with everything and anything.

The only fuckwit here is you.

You can criticize any way you want. Wenger deserves it. Giroud deserves it.
Again, a very strong and supporting argument by the "intellectual" Tules.

Might have to revoke that "intellectual" tag and bring back the downs moniker.

Again, a very strong and supporting argument by the "intellectual" Tules.

Might have to revoke that "intellectual" tag and bring back the downs moniker.

:(

I'd like to think i'm charming enough for frenanay to make an exception of my 5'8ness.
E knows this, and he knew i'd spend all day being butthurt about his comment.

You guys are fucking mean.
Pfft

You can make people question their poor life choices in one solitary fucking sentence!

You make good points, but i think the gist of the younger generation is that in 2016, they just expect more.

You have a certain calmness because youve seen a couple dozen seasons come and go, but put yourself in the shoes of a 20 year old Arsenal fan whose earliest memories of his club are winning, fighting, never surrendering, only to see a dozen seasons go by where there is less sharpness to the club. You have to hit a knife on a stone regularly if you want to keep it sharp, and it feels like Arsenal are content cutting with a dull blade year in and year out.

I think both sides need to be empathetic to one another. Giroud is far from shit. Wenger is very far from shit, but i think they're both really fucking dull and the fans on both sides deserve better.

Not comparing him to Wenger at all, but i looooved Tata Martino and his tactics. However, we brought in a stone in Enrique. I think its that time for Arsenal. Saying Wenger is Shit doesnt help, but its just frustration.

Also, you're too good for Frenzy.

No one likes a tamed cunt.

TTigerx-large.jpg

With that, I'll let you off the hook for the rest of the day.

not been a good day tbh. now i'm waiting to go but the guy who's after me is late ffs.

thank you Good Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back