PBP UFC TUF 23 Finale: Jedrzejczyk Vs. Gadelha II Main Card PBP (Discussion) 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

I don't get why everyone is shitting on her for saying she feels for the cops that were killed

I mean it wasn't like she brought it up randomly. Her opponent said she was going to break her so she mentioned some major things that haven't broken her in life.
im sure it just happens to find its way into most of her conversations

What's up with all these American born fighters repping other countries, like they don't want to be from this country. Bet they would want to be American if they had to live in those countries

lol at the blue belt know it all Luke Thomas.....he can roll w me see how much he doesn't know....

She had a High Elbow guillotine, dropped to half guard from standing, but wasnt able to keep the high elbow above the shoulder....

If she did, wouldnt matter if she was in side....

wouldn't say it was the best,but Luke should STFU

Luke will beat your donk ass. Do you not hear the multitude of annoyingly big words just to show how wordly he is to derp MMA fans? Hes on another lever

Dana "congratulations you win a piece of shit glass trophy. And the basic 8k show win contract :) "

That was cringey as hell, I blow my wad every time somebody says they "beat" cancer like it's a fucking battle that you lose if you don't fight hard enough

I almost had a fight with cancer . . . it was called off due to USADA

Who's this commentating with Anik?

I mean it wasn't like she brought it up randomly. Her opponent said she was going to break her so she mentioned some major things that haven't broken her in life.

Every fighter says "I'm going to break you." She didn't mean, "your cancer is nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you."

You can't win against the cancer card. It shuts down the room.

Back