Crime 1000 Muslims descend on Cologne train station to rape and grope women.

Just got back to the US from Germany.

I know I'm a little late with this comment but I just wanted to get some info straight from the mouths of a few German people on exactly what happened in Cologne that night.

I talked face to face with a Germnan girl that has the inside scoop about the Cologne train station incident and this is what she had to say about all the people on the web saying, "where's all the German men?", "why don't German men protect their women?", etc etc etc...

She said: "The truth is that given the time these Muslims had to plan this attack there was nothing anyone could have done to stop it. There were just too many Muslims there. Even the German girls that were with two or more German men it didn't matter. They just got shoved aside." When the German polizei tried to arrest them they were attacked by more Muslims.

So it really had nothing to do with "German men not being tough". There were just TOO MANY Muslims there to be stopped.
Can we make "Thanks Merkel" the new "Thanks Obama?"
TKDrSxA.jpg

That will be ok, they have no right to make Europe non-white and to bring in known historic rivals to take over. None at all.

See the Paris video above, that is unacceptable and can be morally dealt with by any means necessary.

What makes it even worse is these "innocent" refugees that "dindu nuffins" are mooching off the native population, enforced by the guns of their own governments.

I don't think you get me I'm saying the "rapes and crime" DID NOT happen or the attacks are lead by the government itself to stir up anger and tensions amongst both sides.

Also, there are immigrants all over the world that live in certain countries that aren't their own in mass. America and Canada for instance. These nation were all once populated by Native Americans and the native population were killed off and forced to move off their lands. If that were happening in mass in Europe of course people would be against it but that's not happening the vast majority of these people are there legally.

If you want a more modern example let's talk about the influx of immigrants in Africa specifically the Chinese (though there are multiple groups.) And let's not forget how colonial Europe leeched off of African countries and committed countless atrocities that continue on to this day.

http://thisisafrica.me/asian-anti-black-racism-in-nigeria/

Should these Africans use any means necessary to stop this "invasion?" What you don't seem to realize is there are more people in this world today and faster means of getting from point A to point B. Immigration is happening at a break neck pace across the globe. There are increasing minority populations in many countries not just Europe.

To add to that, "dindu nuffins" isn't even the right stereotype for Arab and African immigrants in Europe. The current storm front favorite is "rapefugees." You need to update your storm front vocabulary.

Almost like your knowledge of history is on an elementary school level and you watch too much Alex Jones. lol

Saracens have been doing this sort of thing since the beginning of time. I'm not sure what is so hard to believe.

As if we EVER got on with these people once.

No Alex Jones is a shill used to capture people in the matrix. He speaks some truth but adds a pack of lies to try and fool you. To add to that Alex Jones has been speaking out against the immigrants in Europe, I don't like the guy but I still check in everyone once in a while to see what he's on about. He's pretty much on the same page as you guys aside from the the anti-Jew part and going full storm front.

I don't think you get me I'm saying the "rapes and crime" DID NOT happen or the attacks are lead by the government itself to stir up anger and tensions amongst both sides.

Also, there are immigrants all over the world that live in certain countries that aren't their own in mass. America and Canada for instance. These nation were all once populated by Native Americans and the native population were killed off and forced to move off their lands. If that were happening in mass in Europe of course people would be against it but that's not happening the vast majority of these people are there legally.

If you want a more modern example let's talk about the influx of immigrants in Africa specifically the Chinese (though there are multiple groups.) And let's not forget how colonial Europe leeched off of African countries and committed countless atrocities that continue on to this day.

http://thisisafrica.me/asian-anti-black-racism-in-nigeria/

Should these Africans use any means necessary to stop this "invasion?" What you don't seem to realize is there are more people in this world today and faster means of getting from point A to point B. Immigration is happening at a break neck pace across the globe. There are increasing minority populations in many countries not just Europe.

To add to that, "dindu nuffins" isn't even the right stereotype for Arab and African immigrants in Europe. The current storm front favorite is "rapefugees." You need to update your storm front vocabulary.

Anyone has the right to do anything they want to defend their country and anyone is free to attempt to take another nation, that is how it always worked. The moslems attacked the West for 1400 years, Europeans took millions in casualties but repelled them in the end.

Africans would be stupid to kick the Chinese out. The Chinese are improving African living standards, Africa never even invented the wheel. Equipment they were left by the Europeans was allowed to fall into disrepair, they could not even maintain what they were given.

The moslems offer Europe nothing but violence, death and extinction so yes, Europeans should kick them out by any means necessary.

American Indians are not intelligent people, they were defeated by more capable people. They could not fight whites because they had no technology. This is the way of the world. You cannot lay claim to a whole continent with a sparse population living in tents and eating each other.

Europeans can destroy moslems so easily, it's stupid to just let them because people like you try to guilt trip them into accepting defeat without a fight.

Last edited:
Anyone has the right to do anything they want to defend their country and anyone is free to attempt to take another nation, that is how it always worked. The moslems attacked the West for 1400 years, Europeans took millions in casualties but repelled them in the end.

Africans would be stupid to kick the Chinese out. The Chinese are improving African living standards, Africa never even invented the wheel. Equipment they were left by the Europeans was allowed to fall into disrepair, they could not even maintain what they were given.

The moslems offer Europe nothing but violence, death and extinction so yes, Europeans should kick them out by any means necessary.

American Indians are not intelligent people, they were defeated by more capable people. They could not fight whites because they had no technology. This is the way of the world. You cannot lay claim to a whole continent with a sparse population living in tents and eating each other.

Europeans can destroy moslems so easily, it's stupid to just let them because people like you try to guilt trip them into accepting defeat without a fight.

First you start off by saying "anyone has the right to do anything they want to defend their country" then go on to make excuses for certain groups when they are the "invaders." By your logic when the "moslems" were "attempting to take another country" that was completely fine they weren't doing anything wrong at all correct?

Of course that's not correct but you have to make this argument because you're going to later argue for colonialism for certain groups and against it for others.

Also, no anyone DOES NOT have the right to do anything to defend their country there are questions that need to be asked before the level of response can be determined. For instance, if there was a military invasion then of course taking up arms is the right course of action. But if there are a lot of immigrants that perhaps don't share your values then taking up arms would not be the right course of action, this is only logical but you seem to be lacking in the logic department.

Next, the "the Muslims" attacked us narrative is being spewed out which I've seen a lot of recently. The fact is the Muslims definitely weren't angels I won't even argue that, neither side was, but both sides were attacking each other it's not just "the Muslims" as you would like to have one believe. Also, it's difficult to say how much repelling the Muslims was the objective of past Europeans at the time they did not see themselves as all "white" and there was infighting that would continue on for quite some time.

Now you're attempting to make the argument that Chinese countries "invading" Africa is a good thing because the Africans are too stupid? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Apparently African's "never invented the wheel." Please give me a source for that lol.

Also, you do realize that much of America's infrastructure is falling into disrepair.

The American Society of Civil Engineers most recently gave America a D+ rating in terms of infrastructure, citing dilapidated roadways, insufficient waterways and "a pressing need for modernization." The group estimates $3.6 trillion would need to be invested into U.S. infrastructure by 2020 just to raise the country's support systems to acceptable levels.

http://www.usnews.com/news/the-repo...s-americas-infrastructure-destined-to-crumble

Now when speaking on the Native Americans all of a sudden they can't live on their own land because well they were "living in tents." Not to mention, if you're making the argument their population was sparse then there should have been plenty of land for the... the well by your logic "invaders" to settle in the America's without having to commit mass genocide correct? Well why the mass genocide then?

Also, does that mean Europeans just aren't "intelligent" because they don't realize some secret immigration genocide is taking place all around them?

People need to be aware of the wider conspiracy here. These news articles are only meant to stoke the flames of bigotry and social unrest. People will think "mass rapes and crime" and some will eventually go out and commit crimes against some innocent immigrants who haven't done a thing. Of course there are crimes both immigrants against natural born citizen & NBC against immigrants but not to this extent I don't buy it for a second.

Nobody cares what you think, you verified troll.

First you start off by saying "anyone has the right to do anything they want to defend their country" then go on to make excuses for certain groups when they are the "invaders." By your logic when the "moslems" were "attempting to take another country" that was completely fine they weren't doing anything wrong at all correct?

Of course that's not correct but you have to make this argument because you're going to later argue for colonialism for certain groups and against it for others.

Also, no anyone DOES NOT have the right to do anything to defend their country there are questions that need to be asked before the level of response can be determined. For instance, if there was a military invasion then of course taking up arms is the right course of action. But if there are a lot of immigrants that perhaps don't share your values then taking up arms would not be the right course of action, this is only logical but you seem to be lacking in the logic department.

Next, the "the Muslims" attacked us narrative is being spewed out which I've seen a lot of recently. The fact is the Muslims definitely weren't angels I won't even argue that, neither side was, but both sides were attacking each other it's not just "the Muslims" as you would like to have one believe. Also, it's difficult to say how much repelling the Muslims was the objective of past Europeans at the time they did not see themselves as all "white" and there was infighting that would continue on for quite some time.

Now you're attempting to make the argument that Chinese countries "invading" Africa is a good thing because the Africans are too stupid? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Apparently African's "never invented the wheel." Please give me a source for that lol.

Also, you do realize that much of America's infrastructure is falling into disrepair.

http://www.usnews.com/news/the-repo...s-americas-infrastructure-destined-to-crumble

Now when speaking on the Native Americans all of a sudden they can't live on their own land because well they were "living in tents." Not to mention, if you're making the argument their population was sparse then there should have been plenty of land for the... the well by your logic "invaders" to settle in the America's without having to commit mass genocide correct? Well why the mass genocide then?

Also, does that mean Europeans just aren't "intelligent" because they don't realize some secret immigration genocide is taking place all around them?

I cannot fault the Saracens for trying to attack Europe and the European Middle East and North Africa. I fault the jewish leaders saying we have to voluntarily accept their invasion now out of pity after such a violent history.

You don't see that Europeans are no longer in control of America, talk about blind. I suppose you'll blame the crumbling infrastructure and economy of Detroit and Baltimore on Europeans after the blacks violently ran them out. It's all for the same reasons, awww the poor (fill in the blank). Who controls our media and government institutions....look at their last names and their faces. Very few ethnic Germans, English, French, etc. You can't blame these things on Europeans, it's the same in South Africa and Rhodesia.

Every European nation is being destroyed by targeted guilt that every tribe shares, it's sickening. There is something about the Europeans that makes them feel sorry for people who hate them and want them dead. Probably the same traits that make them work so well in a cooperative society. They assume if some group is complaining so badly about being wronged, they must have a point and try to appease them. Asians do not have this defect for the most part, they don't give a fuck. Good for them.

The moslems are literally saying "let us in or we'll kill you", then killing them, then saying "you white people are terrible and racist!". lol The European nations have at most 5 years to shake off this guilt complex and rise up or they are finished. And yes, if they cannot grow some balls they don't deserve to survive.

But spare us the talk of the "poor refugees who dindu nuffins", they are not innocent and deserve whatever justice the Europeans can serve up.

Last edited:
I cannot fault the Saracens for trying to attack Europe and the European Middle East and North Africa. I fault the jewish leaders saying we have to voluntarily accept their invasion now out of pity after such a violent history.

You don't see that Europeans are no longer in control of America, talk about blind. I suppose you'll blame the crumbling infrastructure and economy of Detroit and Baltimore on Europeans after the blacks violently ran them out. It's all for the same reasons, awww the poor (fill in the blank). Who controls our media and government institutions....look at their last names and their faces. Very few ethnic Germans, English, French, etc. You can't blame these things on Europeans, it's the same in South Africa and Rhodesia.

Every European nation is being destroyed by targeted guilt that every tribe shares, it's sickening. There is something about the Europeans that makes them feel sorry for people who hate them and want them dead. Probably the same traits that make them work so well in a cooperative society. They assume if some group is complaining so badly about being wronged, they must have a point and try to appease them. Asians do not have this defect for the most part, they don't give a fuck. Good for them.

The moslems are literally saying "let us in or we'll kill you", then killing them, then saying "you white people are terrible and racist!". lol The European nations have at most 5 years to shake off this guilt complex and rise up or they are finished. And yes, if they cannot grow some balls they don't deserve to survive.

But spare us the talk of the "poor refugees who dindu nuffins", they are not innocent and deserve whatever justice the Europeans can serve up.

As I said there were attacks on both sides. Neither side were angels that's obvious. Also, how was the Middle East and North Africa European? Next you'll be telling me that the Azteck empire was European as well.

You can't even deny that the infrastructure in America is collapsing so you have to try and blame someone else. Let's talk about those blacks that "ran them out." These same blacks are being gentrified into oblivion, this same feat could have easily been accomplished in the past as well.

Here's one big problem I have with you storm front types, pretending like Jews aren't white. Many people have discussed the fact that Jews aren't the original Jews of the bible and are most likely Khazarians who converted to Judaism. Even haters of Jews like Henry Ford say this. But people like David Duke have to say otherwise because that's their bread and butter, blaming a different group, if the Jews are European then that's a big problem.

South Africa is currently being occupied lol. And Rhodesia, boy you're a diehard storm fronter I see. Now you're calling white people "defective" for feeling empathy. Sad.

You didn't even say why the immigrants aren't innocent. You just asked me to spare you the talk. Oh and btw no one ever said ALL immigrants are good, of course there's bad ones.

As I said there were attacks on both sides. Neither side were angels that's obvious. Also, how was the Middle East and North Africa European? Next you'll be telling me that the Azteck empire was European as well.

You can't even deny that the infrastructure in America is collapsing so you have to try and blame someone else. Let's talk about those blacks that "ran them out." These same blacks are being gentrified into oblivion, this same feat could have easily been accomplished in the past as well.

Here's one big problem I have with you storm front types, pretending like Jews aren't white. Many people have discussed the fact that Jews aren't the original Jews of the bible and are most likely Khazarians who converted to Judaism. Even haters of Jews like Henry Ford say this. But people like David Duke have to say otherwise because that's their bread and butter, blaming a different group, if the Jews are European then that's a big problem.

South Africa is currently being occupied lol. And Rhodesia, boy you're a diehard storm fronter I see. Now you're calling white people "defective" for feeling empathy. Sad.

You didn't even say why the immigrants aren't innocent. You just asked me to spare you the talk. Oh and btw no one ever said ALL immigrants are good, of course there's bad ones.

North Africa and the Middle East was European and Christian until about 1400 years ago. Istanbul was called Constantinople and was hammered on relentlessly by saracens for hundreds of years before finally giving way. It was all part of the Byzantine empire that extended to the Middle East. That's what the Crusades were about imbecile, maybe study history or something. lol

Afghanistan was Christian until the moslems genocided every last one of them.

Yes, Europeans built South Africa, not blacks. In South Africa, now that they have been gifted a European nation, there are now over 50,000 rapes a year. 80% of South African police are HIV positive and rape white women for fun spreading AIDS. The white people are now slowly being genocided. Meanwhile they cannot get asylum in European nations while hostile refugees who hate Europe flow in unabated. Disgusting.

Will you tell me there was no genocide in Rhodesia or are you just spouting off again?

Jews are not European, they have different facial features than Europeans and different DNA. Israel gives immigrants who cannot prove their jewish lineage specific DNA tests that can distinguish them from Europeans so...wrong again.

The migrants are not innocent, they know what they are doing and constantly mention that they intend to take over. They have no right to take over and the Europeans are under no obligation to let them. Our empathy is running out, the party will soon be over.

One thing is for certain, these people have zero empathy for whites.

Last edited:
North Africa and the Middle East was European and Christian until about 1400 years ago. Istanbul was called Constantinople and was hammered on relentlessly by saracens for hundreds of years before finally giving way. It was all part of the Byzantine empire that extended to the Middle East. That's what the Crusades were about imbecile, maybe study history or something. lol

Afghanistan was Christian until the moslems genocided every last one of them.

If North Africa was European and Christian why wasn't southern Africa? After all mass amounts of wealth and resources including gold lie there and these superior Europeans just never went for it. Also, what's your proof that North Africa and the middle East? Also, what was North Africa and the middle East before 14,000 years ago? Was it not European? I want to hear your take, this should be interesting.

Oh and I've already explained that the Crusades weren't just about pushing back some Muslims. As I already mentioned Europeans didn't consider themselves as one until much later.

Yes, Europeans built South Africa, not blacks. In South Africa, now that they have been gifted a European nation, there are now over 50,000 rapes a year. 80% of South African police are HIV positive and rape white women for fun spreading AIDS. The white people are now slowly being genocided. Meanwhile they cannot get asylum in European nations while hostile refugees who hate Europe flow in unabated. Disgusting.

Will you tell me there was no genocide in Rhodesia or are you just spouting off again?

Now on to the rape statistics. First off one of the big differences is the way rapes are counted as mentioned in this article.

In England, for example, rape offences are counted according to the number of victims. So if a woman is raped by two men it is recorded as one crime with the offenders acting together. In South Africa, a rape offence should be recorded for every penetration that occurred without the victim's consent.

https://www.ru.ac.za/silentprotest/news/southafricabritishpapermanglessarapestatistics.html

This article debunks your 80% of police officers have aids.

The SABC mistakenly reported that "about 88%" of South Africa’s police officials are HIV+. This number referred to the share of people enrolled in the police medical scheme’s HIV programme who were receiving antiretroviral treatment in 2014/15.

If we only count the main members, this would mean that at least 9.8% of the entire police service were HIV+. However, as some police members may be medical scheme beneficiaries or not even know that they carry the virus, this is simply a starting point. A nationally representative survey is needed.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/20...--88-of-South-Africa’s-police-members-not-HIV

This is what happens when you believe nonsense storm from talking points without doing a bit of research.

Now how are Europeans (who's ancestors stole that land to begin with) being killed off? This should be good.

Jews are not European, they have different facial features than Europeans and different DNA. Israel gives immigrants who cannot prove their jewish lineage specific DNA tests that can distinguish them from Europeans so...wrong again.

Here's an article that talks about Ashenazi Jewish ancestry.

The origin of the Ashkenazi Jews, who come most recently from Europe, has largely been shrouded in mystery. But a new study suggests that at least their maternal lineage may derive largely from Europe.

Though the finding may seem intuitive, it contradicts the notion that European Jews mostly descend from people who left Israel and the Middle East around 2,000 years ago. Instead, a substantial proportion of the population originates from local Europeans who converted to Judaism, said study co-author Martin Richards, an archaeogeneticist at the University of Huddersfield in England.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-descend-from-350-people-study-finds/

Also, there are man different types of Jews, even Ethiopian Jews.

In conclusion, historical indications overwhelmingly suggest that the intermixture of the Beta Israel with surrounding populations was spontaneous, inconsistent and infrequent. Evidence suggests that the traditional theory, which attributes the origin of the Beta Israel to Abyssinia’s Christian society, is unreliable. Evidence also suggests that the Beta Israel originated from Jews who migrated from Kush to Aksum sometime between the first and fourth century CE. It was this Jewish community that was exiled from Aksum to the Semien and Tana areas in the sixth century by King Kaleb that ultimately produced the Beta Israel society. Accordingly, the group’s identity has historically conformed to an ethno-religious Israelite-Jewish-ayhud context in the simplest and most direct manner.

https://www.geneticliteracyproject....-jewish-roots-of-beta-israel-ethiopian-jewry/

In fact, many more African tribes are claiming a Jewish ancestry and while all of them definitely aren't Jewish some are.

And of course there are Sephardic Jews and Hasidic Jews. Of course you storm fronters hate the Ashkenazi's the most but it turns out they're more closely related to Europeans.

Also, facial features aren't the end all be all of who is Jewish and who is European. For instance, many European nations have varying facial features and many Jews as well have facial features that would allow them to easily assimilate into European culture without anyone having the slightest idea.

The migrants are not innocent, they know what they are doing and constantly mention that they intend to take over. They have no right to take over and the Europeans are under no obligation to let them. Our empathy is running out, the party will soon be over.

One thing is for certain, these people have zero empathy for whites.

It's funny weren't you first saying that "anyone" can do what they want when it came to taking over other people's land and were making weak excuses as to why the Native Americans were driven off their land brought to the point of extinction (some native people on Islands were literally driven to extinction) you're now saying that "they" (Muslims) "have no right" when they're entering these countries legally. Get your story straight please.

Also, one video does prove this is the mentality of all Muslims or immigrants. Of course some of them are vile but that doesn't prove all of them are that way. Now let's talk about the illegal wars that have driven these people out of their homelands in the first place. If I know you storm fronters right you'll either blame it on the Jews or claim the wars are OK to combat terrorism. Well if these people weren't driven out of their homeland they would not be there to the extent they are if all these terrorist organizations that were formed by the government weren't allowed to run rampant. Maybe you should address that problem.

So what's the general narrative among liberal War Roomers about this issue?

If North Africa was European and Christian why wasn't southern Africa? After all mass amounts of wealth and resources including gold lie there and these superior Europeans just never went for it. Also, what's your proof that North Africa and the middle East? Also, what was North Africa and the middle East before 14,000 years ago? Was it not European? I want to hear your take, this should be interesting.

Oh and I've already explained that the Crusades weren't just about pushing back some Muslims. As I already mentioned Europeans didn't consider themselves as one until much later.

Now on to the rape statistics. First off one of the big differences is the way rapes are counted as mentioned in this article.

https://www.ru.ac.za/silentprotest/news/southafricabritishpapermanglessarapestatistics.html
This article debunks your 80% of police officers have aids.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2016/02/25/SABC-got-it-wrong---88-of-South-Africa’s-police-members-not-HIV

This is what happens when you believe nonsense storm from talking points without doing a bit of research.

Now how are Europeans (who's ancestors stole that land to begin with) being killed off? This should be good.

Here's an article that talks about Ashenazi Jewish ancestry.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-descend-from-350-people-study-finds/

Also, there are man different types of Jews, even Ethiopian Jews.

https://www.geneticliteracyproject....-jewish-roots-of-beta-israel-ethiopian-jewry/

In fact, many more African tribes are claiming a Jewish ancestry and while all of them definitely aren't Jewish some are.

And of course there are Sephardic Jews and Hasidic Jews. Of course you storm fronters hate the Ashkenazi's the most but it turns out they're more closely related to Europeans.

Also, facial features aren't the end all be all of who is Jewish and who is European. For instance, many European nations have varying facial features and many Jews as well have facial features that would allow them to easily assimilate into European culture without anyone having the slightest idea.

It's funny weren't you first saying that "anyone" can do what they want when it came to taking over other people's land and were making weak excuses as to why the Native Americans were driven off their land brought to the point of extinction (some native people on Islands were literally driven to extinction) you're now saying that "they" (Muslims) "have no right" when they're entering these countries legally. Get your story straight please.

Also, one video does prove this is the mentality of all Muslims or immigrants. Of course some of them are vile but that doesn't prove all of them are that way. Now let's talk about the illegal wars that have driven these people out of their homelands in the first place. If I know you storm fronters right you'll either blame it on the Jews or claim the wars are OK to combat terrorism. Well if these people weren't driven out of their homeland they would not be there to the extent they are if all these terrorist organizations that were formed by the government weren't allowed to run rampant. Maybe you should address that problem.

Went multi-quote, starting to feel the "storm". Well guess what? It's about to rain. lol

As you didn't explain squat to me, the Crusades started roughly 300 years after most of Christiendom and INDEED EUROPE PROPER was already under invasion.

Charles Martel already repelled saracen hordes from FRANCE at the Battle of Tours in 732AD.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

Spain was already under moslem control when the Crusades began officially in the 11th century and ended in the 15th.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Muslim_presence_in_the_Iberian_Peninsula

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

Meanwhile Jihad began in the 7th century and STILL CONTINUES. 1.5 million Armenians exterminated by the Ottoman Turks in the 20th century. THE SAME TURKS MERKEL WANTS TO ADMIT TO GERMANY. lol
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

3000+ Americans exterminated on 9/11. Approx. 25,000 terror attacks worldwide since then.

http://www.nationalreview.com/postm...36/islamist-terrorism-numbers-carl-eric-scott
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/site/the-list.aspx

The list of terrorist attacks committed by Muslims since 9/11/01 is incomplete because not all such attacks are picked up by international news sources, even those resulting in multiple loss of life. These are not incidents of ordinary crime involving nominal Muslims killing for money or vendetta. We only include incidents of deadly violence that are reasonably determined to have been committed out of religious duty – as interpreted by the perpetrator. Islam needs to be a motive, but it need not be the only factor. We usually list only attacks resulting in loss of life (with a handful of exceptions). In several cases, the deaths are undercounted because deaths from trauma caused by the Islamists may occur in later days, despite the best efforts of medical personnel to keep the victims alive. …We usually don’t include incidents related to combat, such as in Iraq and Afghanistan, unless it involves particularly heinous terror tactics, such as suicide bombings or attacks on troops sleeping in their barracks or providing medical care to the local population.

o note, this number is not of how many have been killed, but of single attacks. Some, like the recent Paris attack, took 12 lives. More typically, one or two. But many attacks only slightly reported upon in the West have produced many more fatalities than that. Our compilers, with a “handful” of exceptions, did not include assaults that could have been deadly, but which only maimed or wounded. Rapes, pummelings, enslavements, intimidations, etc., are not included.

Ethiopian jews. Israelis don't agree with you. Israelis are obviously not white since whites discriminating against blacks is obviously racist. lol
http://www.irinnews.org/report/94819/tribulations-being-ethiopian-jew

Since you like Africa Check so much..lol

Last year the South African Police Service revealed that a "protracted" and "thorough" audit of the police's ranks had found that 1,448 serving police officers were convicted criminals

https://africacheck.org/reports/sou...-is-the-rot-far-worse-than-we-have-been-told/

You obviously didn't read this very closely. They said they could not confirm how many had HIV, except to say...

If we only count the main members, this would mean that at least 9.8% of the entire police service were HIV+. However, as some police members may be medical scheme beneficiaries or not even know that they carry the virus, this is simply a starting point. A nationally representative survey is needed.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/20...--88-of-South-Africa’s-police-members-not-HIV

So 9.8% of the police DEFINITELY have HIV and that is "a start". Oh and this article is VERY sketchy, you obviously didn't pay much attention.. It does not even presume to know the total rate. lol

So even if we believe your sources. Approx 23,976 South African police are CONFIRMED to have AIDS and of that 1400 are convicted criminals that enjoy raping white women. 11.2% of South Africa total population has AIDS, highest rape rate in the world. Yeah tell me again it's not a failed state. lol

God, what a dope
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks

Last edited:
Apologies if it's already been posted: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...assaulted-1200-german-women-on-new-years-eve/
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/0...ulted-1200-german-women-on-new-years-eve.html

How's that multiculturalism working out for you, Germany? Fucking mind boggling that Merkel is still in power.

its not when you get a grasp on that Germans form birth are trained to be obedient like dogs, even now. It worked great for Hitler and its why they still follow Merkel.

As once Ambivalence king said in another thread.... the land doesn't belong to those who live in it, but to those who can defend it against external agressions.
Europe is doing such a poor job defending herself, it's painful to watch.

As once Ambivalence king said in another thread.... the land doesn't belong to those who live in it, but to those who can defend it against external agressions.
Europe is doing such a poor job defending herself, it's painful to watch.

They're not even trying, betrayed from within and saddled with guilt over mostly imaginary injustices.

If the Europeans do rise up, it will be a slaughter and one group in particular will have something far worse to complain about for the next 100 years.

its not when you get a grasp on that Germans form birth are trained to be obedient like dogs, even now. It worked great for Hitler and its why they still follow Merkel.

Except Hitler was German Nationalist trying to stop the "merkels" of his era (or Barbara Spectre, see video above) and Merkel is an east german marxist trying to get back at Germans for Hitler.

The Germans follow Merkel because they are riddled with collective guilt over the "holocaust" nobody is allowed to debate under pain of imprisonment and banishment from society. Since the Germans have almost universally accepted this guilt, it is very easy to manipulate them.

"You must atone for your sin and take these millions of refugees. You don't want me to call you Hitler again...do you?"

Except for that little detail ya nailed it. lol

Last edited:
Except Hitler was German Nationalist trying to stop the "merkels" of his era (or Barbara Spectre, see video above) and Merkel is an east german marxist trying to get back at Germans for Hitler.

The Germans follow Merkel because they are riddled with collective guilt over the "holocaust" nobody is allowed to debate under pain of imprisonment and banishment from society. Since the Germans have almost universally accepted this guilt, it is very easy to manipulate them.

"You must atone for your sin and take these millions of refugees. You don't want me to call you Hitler again...do you?"

Except for that little detail ya nailed it. lol

Wise words, wise words....

Back