Elections 2016 GOP Convention Thread

What convention bump do you expect for Trump (avg 40.4 before)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have to see the video. This could be taken as she's raising to wave.
The video is even better. She starts with a heil hitler, realizes it, and tries to turn it into a wave, realizes it didnt work, and then pretends she was just pointing her finger.

For those of you who watch the RNC and blame it for fear mongering...
5w1jvhd44iax.png
Yup. Calling them out for sounding like unamerican fascists who jail the opposition means they are just the same.

Lmao Argentina "strongest black nation"
Lmao Australia referencing the Emu War
Lmao Slav tier; perfect ending

If they're going to put Germany in the god tier (500+ year reign) by piggybacking off the Austrians, the Hungarians should be up there as well. I expect more accuracy from 4chan.
399.png

I don't know what this means but boy those people talking about fear mongering at the RNC sure are being unfair!
It means I don't believe you watched a minute of the RNC the same way people who hated Howard Stern's show were proven to listen much longer than those who were fans.

Also, unfairness isn't the issue, consistency is. Wait till next week when you're told how Republicans are kidnapping women to surgically remove their ovaries and how white people are hunting down black people like Moon Man.

most of the dems posting here supported Bernie who was on the recieving end of this treatment from Hillary's team. So your attacks on Hillary won't be contested here.
I don't remember Bernie engaging in fear mongering too much.

Yup. Calling them out for sounding like unamerican fascists who jail the opposition means they are just the same.

Lol are you really pretending like the left isn't the side of the aisle where the fascists are hanging out these days? Have you missed the dozens of protests run by leftists where they attempted to intimidate, harass, physically assault, and shut down the legal, peaceful assemblies of people that disagree with them politically?

Blinders.

Again, not with this purposely dense shit.

They chanted "Lock her up" not because she was a Democrat but because she got away with breaking laws that would have nailed anyone not named Clinton.

You guys lose about 100 IQ points when talking about this issue.

They chanted "Lock her up" not because she was a Democrat but because she got away with breaking laws that would have nailed anyone not named Clinton.

That's just because you missed all the "Lock Bernie up" and "Lock Elizabeth Warren" chants.

Or something.

Notice how no one can actually point to a law she broke and how she wasn't charged for a crime. A generation's worth of whitewater, benghazi, and email witvh hunt propaganda has warped your mind.

As a Cruz supporter, I lost a lot of respect for him tonight. And I get to vote on his senate seat.

idk I think respect him more now.

I was disappointed that Carson backed Trump and then I see this- it was refreshing:

raw

Notice how no one can actually point to a law she broke and how she wasn't charged for a crime. A generation's worth of whitewater, benghazi, and email witvh hunt propaganda has warped your mind.

I guess the FBI is propaganda now

Appealing to the FBI's decision and not the evidence is a shitty argument, and then throwing up red herrings immediately after that and pretending it had some effect on me (when I've pointed out over and over that I didn't even pay attention to the email scandal for over a year because I thought it was just another right wing attack on her) is full retard.

It means I don't believe you watched a minute of the RNC the same way people who hated Howard Stern's show were proven to listen much longer than those who were fans.

Also, unfairness isn't the issue, consistency is. Wait till next week when you're told how Republicans are kidnapping women to surgically remove their ovaries and how white people are hunting down black people like Moon Man.

I'm not sure why that's hard to believe. I've been getting more than enough RNC coverage from this thread and few other sites.

By consistency, you mean we should just pretend that the DNC will be just as much of a spectacle even though it almost certainly won't.

Appealing to the FBI's decision and not the evidence is a shitty argument, and then throwing up red herrings immediately after that and pretending it had some effect on me (when I've pointed out over and over that I didn't even pay attention to the email scandal for over a year because I thought it was just another right wing attack on her) is full retard.
Alright, since you are an expert on criminal law now, explain why the FBI got it wrong and she actually did commit a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back