Elections 2016 Democratic National Convention

I think they should do more to rwach out to the LGBTQ community. Trump is obviously making a play with the subliminal messaging in his Trump/Pence sign.

charles_in_charge_scott_baio_low.jpg

wow, chelsea got her speaking ability from her mother clearly. can you talk a little slower please? we are too stupid to understand you speaking at a normal cadence

She has a wonderful laugh?

Come on Barack after that speech yesterday you try to slip that horseshit by us.

Is Chelsea part goat? She makes a lot of goat sounds while reading the script written for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Chelsea is a terrible speaker. Ivanka is phenomenal, on the other hand. Ivanka is also more impressive in life and better looking.

Chelsea so classy i have to say. Good upbringing. Have to say the same for donalds kids though.

i am not saying public speaking isnt important. i am saying its not even the candidate that is doing the speaking. because hillary sucks at it. And if you care more about george clooney's or meryl streeps opinion on global warming because they can act, you are an idiot (not you, just people). but that was my whole point. it is pathetic how low we have sunk. we now judge or candidates by who can gather the coolest celebrities. but thats because we dont have the attention spans to find out for ourselves. so we will let matt damon tell us how bad guns are (and then make millions of of portraying them as cool).
i am not saying public speaking isnt important. i am saying its not even the candidate that is doing the speaking. because hillary sucks at it. And if you care more about george clooney's or meryl streeps opinion on global warming because they can act, you are an idiot (not you, just people). but that was my whole point. it is pathetic how low we have sunk. we now judge or candidates by who can gather the coolest celebrities. but thats because we dont have the attention spans to find out for ourselves. so we will let matt damon tell us how bad guns are (and then make millions of of portraying them as cool).
Well yeah. Generally, the average citizen is politically ignorant. That's always been the case as well. Your appeal to a golden age is a fairy tale.

I cannot watch this disgusting shit anymore. It's making me sick. I am turning it off.

oAViNb4.gif

Was hillary always spelled with two l's? Or are we in another parallel universe like the berenstein bears. I swear it was hilary.

This is last time for the next four years that anyone will give two fucks about the President's kid's speech at the convention.

That goes for both sides. Nobody gives a shit, and it doesn't matter.

This is last time for the next four years that anyone will give two fucks about the President's kid's speech at the convention.

That goes for both sides. Nobody gives a shit, and it doesn't matter.
Well that is an easy prediction. I will go one firther. This is the last time a comvention will even happen for 4 years. Book it!

Well yeah. Generally, the average citizen is politically ignorant. That's always been the case as well. Your appeal to a golden age is a fairy tale.
i didnt say there was a golden age. its just worse now than ever. if you want your advice on national security to come from sarah silverman, that is your right. its just sad was my point. but i can tell from your posts throughout, that the style is the thing you like most

Back