Just look at this Hoe @frenzy right here ..

im not asking him to fight, imbecile. im asking a question.

You are such a simple acting bitch, but here's a question ... WTF is up with your Master/Cuck relationships on this forum?

I mean, I am actually not mad at you for being able to get these cucks to do your bidding on this forum. But for a bunch of dudes that like to claim to be Alpha, that is some seriously pussified shit.

But congrats on being an obviously expert Cuck trainer. <33>

I was going to come in to
drop timely, clever gifs.

But a more noteworthy post
would be to point out how
outrageously serious some of
you people take an internet forum.
steve-harvey-wtf-o.gif

I'll stay for the nip slip though
lol i know right

Sounds like you wanna suck his dick if im gonna be totally honest
d06b8907-b61e-495f-8253-60b4118fb504.gif

sounds like he'd cry after tbh

what's wrong with a fucking turtleneck?! cashmere. only the finest for angus buddy.

you can have some coke too ffs

You are such a simple acting bitch, but here's a question ... WTF is up with your Master/Cuck relationships on this forum?

I mean, I am actually not mad at you for being able to get these cucks to do your bidding on this forum. But for a bunch of dudes that like to claim to be Alpha, that is some seriously pussified shit.

But congrats on being an obviously expert Cuck trainer. <33>
thanks!!!

Raping things is just a part of the welsh culture. Starts out with sheep and cows and progresses to @Sara who at best resembles a pig.

The @Sara is kind if like the Welsh walk of shame I gather? Like you wake up and realize you really fucked up and start deciding how you don't end up on Dateline

I think that the lack of litigation is a product of the Welsh criminal system. Many a farm has been pilllaged

sheep only, no humans

@TeTe

I have fulfilled my objective here, dear ... I said that cowardly bitch would never come for me unless she had the backing of a group, and that is exactly what happened. <33>a Boss Bitch holds her own .. alone.

I feel satisfied, so you can close this thread whenever you wish. UFC 202 is going down ... I'm done here. <7>

@TeTe

My have fulfilled my objective here, dear ... I said that cowardly bitch would never come for me unless she had the backing of a group, and that is exactly what happened. <33>a Boss Bitch holds her own .. alone.

I feel satisfied, so you can close this thread whenever you wish. UFC 202 is going down ... I'm done here. <7>
im glad you feel satisfied. hard to be so with e-dick i imagine.

bye hun xxx

Back