Just look at this Hoe @frenzy right here ..

@TeTe

I have fulfilled my objective here, dear ... I said that cowardly bitch would never come for me unless she had the backing of a group, and that is exactly what happened. <33>a Boss Bitch holds her own .. alone.

I feel satisfied, so you can close this thread whenever you wish. UFC 202 is going down ... I'm done here. <7>

She was the first person out of the Prem Thread to post in here.

Also the fact that the thread has turned from Frenzy bashing into general piss taking, thus making you request for it to be closed.

WHO THE FUCK makes a call out thread and requests it to be closed after 4 pages.

You are done on this platform, finished at this juncture, you are not a BOIST like Frenz, nobody here wants to jizz in you

i dont watch it either, no clue whose big or what right now. if you like aries you should check out his ROH and TNA stuff. solid for a vanilla midget ;)

I love the way that guy moves in the ring, I haven't seen anyone anywhere near that deliberate with every single move in ages if ever... his mic work has come a long way too

I'm hoping Bobby Rood makes it to nxt soon (or maybe he has already? I'm still a few months behind haha), he and Aries did some of if not THE best work they've ever done when they were together on tna a couple of years ago

im glad you feel satisfied. hard to be so with e-dick i imagine.

bye hun xxx
tMyCJmeXHBetq.gif

I'm sure they all do when they find out about the herpes.

this constitutes the early stages of flirting imo

How awesome would it be if this thread started as a call out for frenz, and finished with her stealing flemmy

I love the way that guy moves in the ring, I haven't seen anyone anywhere near that deliberate with every single move in ages if ever... his mic work has come a long way too

I'm hoping Bobby Rood makes it to nxt soon (or maybe he has already? I'm still a few months behind haha), he and Aries did some of if not THE best work they've ever done when they were together on tna a couple of years ago
was that beer money?

ive always been a bit salty that chris harris fucked his career up. he could have been very, very good. do you like seth rollins? fucking a, that guy

The more I read, the more I think that Flemmy is only with Ninjanik because he couldn't get with Frenzy

Imagine playing second fiddle to a woman you called out in the OT

To boot, I wouldn't take "you're cute" as a compliment from Frenz, she usually reserves that for people she feels bad for.

To boot, I wouldn't take "you're cute" as a compliment from Frenz, she usually reserves that for people she feels bad for.

When Frenz calls you a cunt, then you have made it imo

was that beer money?

ive always been a bit salty that chris harris fucked his career up. he could have been very, very good. do you like seth rollins? fucking a, that guy

beer money was bobby rood and the cowboy james storm... classic multi time champ tag team in tna, kinda boring tho

rood and Aries both upped their games when they stopped being so srs and added humor to their gimmicks... Aries came way after beer money btw

... and yeah I like Seth Rollins, kind of a long neck tho, at least it's not skinny lolz

... anyone is better than roman reigns, sorry Rock, but your cousin sucks wet shit, bro. :cool:

She was the first person out of the Prem Thread to post in here.

Also the fact that the thread has turned from Frenzy bashing into general piss taking, thus making you request for it to be closed.

WHO THE FUCK makes a call out thread and requests it to be closed after 4 pages.

You are done on this platform, finished at this juncture, you are not a BOIST like Frenz, nobody here wants to jizz in you

yeah good call bro... I mean I think the guy still has enormous potential, "A" for effort imo

bad form tho, fear sher...

im glad you feel satisfied. hard to be so with e-dick i imagine.

bye hun xxx

Bitch .. stop stealing my material. Jealousy has got you acting like some angry and rejected retard on the internet, randomly lashing out at people that don't even know you ...

You had to FORCE your way onto my radar, dear ... don't forget that. bork1}

Now go get the back of your tongue scrapped by a medical professional before one of those dead sperm cells in your mouth get activated by your saliva and come back to life .. I mean, you are part gremlin <33>You don't wanna fuck around and end up with some kind of parthenogenesis born embryo growing in your throat. Lol .. 18 months from now you'll be hatching some fookin mutant cuck out the back of ya neck .... wit yo nasty ass. <mma2>

Jealousy has got you acting like some angry and rejected retard on the internet, randomly lashing out at people that don't even know you ...

yet you are the one making a call out thread specifically for her

i just got a phone call although i cant tell you all who called me i am able.to say without a doubt thay billy joel approves of this thread

Back