Just look at this Hoe @frenzy right here ..

This thread seems to have run its course. Lock it up mods and ship it out to the ole archives.

Another win in the win column for me

"little prem thread" that's cute

most active thread on SD you dumb, attention seeking, can't find a man in real life so have to get one on an MMA forum, weirdo cunt

I'm attention seeking?

I literally did not know you, or ever spoke to you until you decided to start mentioning, quoting and stalking me around this forum. You simple acting mothafuckas have been breaking your neck trying to get my ATTENTION for exactly one week now ...

These are FACTS .... I do not give a single fuck about you, but you have exhausted many fucks over trying your hardest to get at me however, unsuccessful mind you.

I don't care how many posts you make in this thread, or any other, I will never care about you .... and you need to accept that, and stop acting like some future rapist or serial killer.

I'm attention seeking?

I literally did not know you, or ever spoke to you until you decided to start mentioning, quoting and stalking me around this forum. You simple acting mothafuckas have been breaking your neck trying to get my ATTENTION for exactly one week now ...

These are FACTS .... I do not give a single fuck about you, but you have exhausted many fucks over trying your hardest to get at me however, unsuccessful mind you.

I don't care how many posts you make in this thread, or any other, I will never care about you .... and you need to accept that, and stop acting like some future rapist or serial killer.
could have saved everyone the trouble and posted this: {<jimmies}

I'm attention seeking?

so that's a no on the "going for coffee" request then?

@frenzy does seem jealous though and this is coming from an unbiased spectator

4D7ksFSUtsnvO.gif

"little prem thread" that's cute

most active thread on SD you dumb, attention seeking, can't find a man in real life so have to get one on an MMA forum, weirdo cunt

Oh .. and Flemmy is a real life man, you can stay mad about that.

Oh .. and Flemmy is a real life man, you can stay mad about that.

oh, so you met him in real life and then found out he posted here?

or you met each other on here and then decided to meet?

Eww no one wants to see two jews kissing
lmfao, besides your slight pandering, I've found most of your posts itt to be funny, I hope we can now have a lifelong E friendship, have a good weekend, bud.

jealous over e-dick.

you got some problems sweetie that no curb stomping of mine could fix. not even gonna take the heels off.

You're jealous over the fact that sucking dick is about as good it will ever get for you.

Call me when that curb stomping starts, tho .. we've have certainly established that if anyone can deliver a curb stomp, that someone is definitely not you.

Back