Just look at this Hoe @frenzy right here ..

I see your jimmies are rustled, bae

8a7804906fd911e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

unfortunately for you, i dont play this game any more so this will be the one and only response you'll get from me hunty. go do something useful and clip your toenails, trannysarus rex

<36>

Ok this is where I completely disagree with you on. Theres no such thing as men and women on karate forums, just posters. You have now been delegated to a polluted hoe.

The protege begins to become the master. @sniper

J5es5WA.png

I feel like this started out as a call out thread, but now it's just become a bonding thread, I feel like I'm going to add every poster here to my Christmas card list.

{<diva}

in a nutshell.

are we invited to the e-wedding or nah?

Bitch .. you will only ever be the guest at a Wedding. Hoe's don't get wife'd up ... hoes only get cum shots to the face at the bachelor party. <36>

I think that the lack of litigation is a product of the Welsh criminal system. Many a farm has been pilllaged
Raping things is just a part of the welsh culture. Starts out with sheep and cows and progresses to @Sara who at best resembles a pig.

I was going to come in to
drop timely, clever gifs.

But a more noteworthy post
would be to point out how
outrageously serious some of
you people take an internet forum.
steve-harvey-wtf-o.gif

I'll stay for the nip slip though

Bitch .. you will only ever be the guest at a Wedding. Hoe's don't get wife'd up ... hoes only get cum shots to the face at the bachelor party. <36>
The 50% divorce rate in America determined that's a lie.

im assuming you know this first hand since you're trawling the internet for dick?

thanks, babe. noted down.

Back