PWD 338: Japamania Is Running Wild!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it started with the drug test? I think it could be. We were so proud of him coming back into MMA, bearing the flag for pro wrestling representing US. Then he fails the test on purpose essentially and it was just a hollow cash grab? He let us all down. @Frank23

When he represented Canada he was dead to me.

What sucks even more was that when I saw all that blood come out from Orton, I thought that's when the match was really going to start.

Blood Raged Viper going crazy like we never seen.. Except we got nothing.

Fuck you WWE!
I hate and i mean hate agreeing with you bubba but this time you got a point randy could easly in a wrestling ring on a wrestling ppv go toe to toe with brock and put in a lot more offense then they let him.

I'm still a little rustled by the fact that all the neckbeards were given two indy darlings going at it for a newly created world title and all they can do the whole match is bitch about the belt design. Gonna be triggered over that for a while.

Neckbeards gonna Neckbeard. Proves that they are never happy with anything and only show up to have something to bitch about and hijack the show.

Uhh no, the match fucking sucked, especially the first 15 min, so the fans decided to be less bored.

This actually goes against all these stupid "Indy smark darling" claims we have hear every single day. It's about the entertainment factor and that's it.

That was late 2014 for Roman though , he followed that up with 2 Wrestlemania Runs ( Even with all the hate ) and in with the Right guys , big man can Go.
Not to mention all the big guys he was fighting, handicap, all odds stacked against roman.
Meanwhile crossfit fights kane once and tears his acl.
Demon fights once for the title, guess what? Injured

Roman Empire is coming back!!

That was late 2014 for Roman though , he followed that up with 2 Wrestlemania Runs ( Even with all the hate ) and in with the Right guys , big man can Go.

To be clear, I wasn't criticizing him for missing 3 months, I was just pointing out that he wasn't back in a couple weeks.

I hate and i mean hate agreeing with you bubba but this time you got a point randy could easly in a wrestling ring on a wrestling ppv go toe to toe with brock and put in a lot more offense then they let him.

When you have a Brock vs Orton match with very few memorable GIF's.. You fucked up

Yeah, I never wanna get a hernia after seeing that shit.
I can't fucking describe it dude , I never go heavy anymore when I lift, there is no need to , actually work out more efficiently because I try to avoid unnecessary ego lifts.

Not to mention all the big guys he was fighting, handicap, all odds stacked against roman.
Meanwhile crossfit fights kane once and tears his acl.
Demon fights once for the title, guess what? Injured

Roman Empire is coming back!!
They never Buried him , like I feared, needs a Heel Run though.

Speaking of the Jericho/Brock thing. I do wonder how many guys think "If I land a good shot on his chin, he'll turtle up" at WWE shows.

It's extremely boring. Brock comes in and does two moves over and over, smarks love it.

But for some reason Cena and Reigns get "you can't wrestle" chants but have ***1/2 and **** matches every PPV.

jimmies-rustled-gif.gif

So it's Smarks who love Suplex City???
{<huh}

Too much Smigg for you, that's enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back