Seriously, what's the story on Gabi Garcia?

I'm guessing it was an Absolute division match. I think Hillary may have won it on that throw and Gabi was pissed about it.
Gabi hurt her wrist when she was thrown, and tried to take a time-out. As you can't take a time out, it was ruled a verbal tap. Gabi got kind of angry about that. Probably not the sweetest way to win a match, but considering the size difference and Gabi's skill, it's still impressive as fuck.

I'm not sure if the thread which got heated was the one about this match or the rematch, though. But it got pretty bad.

Roids, or... a fucked up endocrine system which resulted in a freakish pituitary overload thrown in with a mix of massive waves of testosterone (exogenous or endogenous is the only real question) out weighing any estrogen she may have had left in her body is my best guess.

They did a spot on her during the NYE event if you can still find that on youtube or torrents.Its in Brazilian Portuguese, though; might of have had J-subs, too.

This guy met her in person and I think his reaction says it all:

83c91e6d03df666d5a8e95314fc3f4c4

I think it's obvious that it's not just roids. Just take a look at her bones structure, her hands ffs. Most men don't have hands that masculine.

gabi-garcia-143799194448clp.jpg

No amount of roid would make a woman hand look like that!

I don't know how I feel about her, at the same time that I wish her success I also think this is bs. She didn't need to take a bunch of roids on top of whatever she has, she already has a huge advantage. It's clear she likes it though.

I honestly don't think she is bad looking. Granted I am the type of person that finds good in people, and prioritize character over esthetics (granted I don't know her, but she doesn't seem cuntish) so I might be the last person to ask in such matters.
Good stuff mate -- I laugh at a lot of the jokes made towards fighters based off looks but I'm on the same boat. She looks fine to me. I really don't care if someone is a woman or not -- I can appreciate the results of hard work. I can see where people are coming from though, especially since there are seemingly strong indications that she may be on PEDs.

Good stuff mate -- I laugh at a lot of the jokes made towards fighters based off looks but I'm on the same boat. She looks fine to me. I really don't care if someone is a woman or not -- I can appreciate the results of hard work. I can see where people are coming from though, especially since there are seemingly strong indications that she may be on PEDs.
PEDs Schmee EDs. This is rizin who cares. Get out of that shitty mind state

My man Wendell.
I honestly don't think she is bad looking. Granted I am the type of person that finds good in people, and prioritize character over esthetics (granted I don't know her, but she doesn't seem cuntish) so I might be the last person to ask in such matters.
I think the more important question is would you, or any of us, survive her. Survival would deserve a participation medal. The guy that handles that business might be the GOAT.

UFC needs to make Gabi vs Cyborg at openweight. The only problem is USADA, but they can just use the Brock strategy, have them fight, then sweep the positive test under the rug.

My hope is that Rizin accidently creates the raddest & weirdest women's heavyweight division, it becomes an internet darling; and we eventually get full scale 190lbs. Cyborg fighting the giant Russians she's supposed to be fighting.

I believe she is some sort of nazi super weapon developed in WW2

My hope is that Rizin accidently creates the raddest & weirdest women's heavyweight division, it becomes an internet darling; and we eventually get full scale 190lbs. Cyborg fighting the giant Russians she's supposed to be fighting.

I think their women's division may become their crown jewel sooner than anything else, so your hope may come true.

UFC needs to make Gabi vs Cyborg at openweight. The only problem is USADA, but they can just use the Brock strategy, have them fight, then sweep the positive test under the rug.

this is the obvious match to make, but IMO there's a bigger chance it happens in Rizin. the ufc will eventually give up on having Cyborg fight meaningess catchweight fights and let her become a full blown LHW.

That guy, or this guy?

Sakuraba-vs-Renzo-Gracie.jpg

Not to be a dick, but her voice freaked me out. I missed the weight of her fight... was it 200lbs? I know she has been bigger.

Gabi vs Cyborg STAT!

She's a gigantic Jiu-Jitsu lady. Japanese people like watching 245 pound Gigantic Jiu-Jitsu ladies fight. That's all I know about her. She looks like a female Carwin.

Back