Seriously, what's the story on Gabi Garcia?

I like Gabi. I thought her first fight was awwwwwwwwwwful and so funny at the same time. I imagine it must be difficult to find her opponents who aren't complete push overs.

I hope Sakikabara doesn't give in to her request of wanting to fight a man.

wait a minute.....

there are actually people who consider Gabi Garcia hot?

what the fuck is wrong with you people?

080216-gabi-garcia-kal-1080x608.jpg

I think it's obvious that it's not just roids. Just take a look at her bones structure, her hands ffs. Most men don't have hands that masculine.

No amount of roid would make a woman hand look like that!

I don't know how I feel about her, at the same time that I wish her success I also think this is bs. She didn't need to take a bunch of roids on top of whatever she has, she already has a huge advantage. It's clear she likes it though.

HGH can cause growth/elongation of the hands and/or feet.

HGH can cause growth/elongation of the hands and/or feet.
True but in her case is just too extreme I think. She posted a picture of her as a baby once, she looked huge! Like Aleksandr Karelin as a baby huge lol

True but in her case is just too extreme I think. She posted a picture of her as a baby once, she looked huge! Like Aleksandr Karelin as a baby huge lol

Overall huge, yes. But even for her size, her hands are over sized.

Has anyone rolled with her before? Is she as strong as an ox?

The story behind her is that she's so fucking huge, that you can barely believe it.

I've only know the vague details, I know she's cartoonishly big, I saw her with Wanderlei on TUF, I know she lost a bunch of weight and now she's ripped and people think she's hot or whatever.

But whats her story? Where did she come from?

And how the fuck is she 245lbs? How does she outweigh most of the UFC's HW division? Has anyone here ever met her or seen her in person?

Sigh, I know this is difficult to understand since you apparently only leave mom's basement once a month, so I'll try to make this simple...

You see not all women and men look like they do in movies and video games where the hero is super tall, muscular and the woman is super small and thin.

You see in real life dudes are sometimes short and some females are rlly big. Gabbi is a large female. I know you have only seen a few females but there's a decent amount of them over 6' walking around.

It may help to go to the mall, maybe a bar or a concert to observe these things for yourself.

Roids, or... a fucked up endocrine system which resulted in a freakish pituitary overload thrown in with a mix of massive waves of testosterone (exogenous or endogenous is the only real question) out weighing any estrogen she may have had left in her body is my best guess.

They did a spot on her during the NYE event if you can still find that on youtube or torrents.Its in Brazilian Portuguese, though; might of have had J-subs, too.

This guy met her in person and I think his reaction says it all:

83c91e6d03df666d5a8e95314fc3f4c4

Quit w the bro science. Pituatary overload, GTFO. She's just a large female. She's only like 6'2" it's not that uncommon.

This is a pituatary problem...
malee_duangdee_table_by_lowerrider-d5otg3z.jpg

I was just shocked at her transformation from that very large, very wide woman who had a face that was more than 60% chin, to the couple of pictures that resembled what a mythical Amazon might have looked like. I mean, aside from the distressingly masculine hand/forearms.

E5fbz56.jpg

Also here are pics of her with a few champions.

Nl5jyZJ.jpg

m0FoNL8.jpg

toboxvq.png

UgyBTPq.jpg

lhuigdG.jpg

Back