Seriously, what's the story on Gabi Garcia?

I rather see Gabi Garcia fight in Road FC again because at least it will be an attempt to have her in a legitimate MMA fight and not that crap Rizin FC started trying to pull with her.

I rather see Gabi Garcia fight in Road FC again because at least it will be an attempt to have her in a legitimate MMA fight and not that crap Rizin FC started trying to pull with her.

Is she going to fight in Rizin again?

wanderlei-silva-gabi-garcia-tuf-brazil-role-model-wtf.jpg
I think NFL linebackers see her as a role model

Is she going to fight in Rizin again?
I hope not if they are going to be try to make a mockery of her by putting her in those freak show fights against 50 year old women. I have no respect for that crap and I hope Gabi Garcia has enough respect for herself to never allow herself to be used in that manner again

She faced a fighter that was 0-0 that had a hand-to-hand combat background that had a 30 pound weight difference. That is only legitimate when compared to Hotta.

I've only know the vague details, I know she's cartoonishly big, I saw her with Wanderlei on TUF, I know she lost a bunch of weight and now she's ripped and people think she's hot or whatever.

But whats her story? Where did she come from?

And how the fuck is she 245lbs? How does she outweigh most of the UFC's HW division? Has anyone here ever met her or seen her in person?

i am 6'2", about 185 at the time..i was at the ibjjf world's in long beach and i stood beside her for a second...her arm was the size of my head and she was wide enough that she would've shielded me adequately like wolverine did.

the_wolverine_2013_pic06.gif

Serious commission lady looks serius

I hope not if they are going to be try to make a mockery of her by putting her in those freak show fights against 50 year old women. I have no respect for that crap and I hope Gabi Garcia has enough respect for herself to never allow herself to be used in that manner again

To be fair her division is quite thin.

Huge if True and it's True Baby!

She faced a fighter that was 0-0 that had a hand-to-hand combat background that had a 30 pound weight difference. That is only legitimate when compared to Hotta.
Still legitimate compared to the old lady clown shows Rizin FF was trying to force on her

It is, but we will watch anyway.
I rather see Gabi Garcia stand up for herself and have some self dignity about herself by not accepting the circus fights in Rizin FF so a bunch Asians, basically men, can laugh at her. Screw that crap. Keep taking legitimate fights in Road FC until Rizin FF come to their senses.

I rather see Gabi Garcia stand up for herself and have some self dignity about herself by not accepting the circus fights in Rizin FF so a bunch Asians, basically men, can laugh at her. Screw that crap. Keep taking legitimate fights in Road FC until Rizin FF come to their senses.

That's basically it mate, nail on head.

"Lets all gawp at the fucking massive, freakish western woman."

She’s a grown ass woman lol.

No one is taking advantage of her or forcing her into these granny fights against her will. She can’t even be bothered with the decency to make weight for it either. Fuck outta here with that white knight horse shit.

Back