Seriously, what's the story on Gabi Garcia?

She had to get absolutely ripped to look somewhat feminine. Sucks for her. I think her versus cyborb would be fun. Cyborg has the skill advantage she has the size.

She had to get absolutely ripped to look somewhat feminine. Sucks for her. I think her versus cyborb would be fun. Cyborg has the skill advantage she has the size.

It would be terrible mismatch. Gabi won't have anything against Cyborg despite being much bigger. Even some small girl like Valentina Shevchenko would win her without any issues, by just using her clumsy against her.

i am 6'2", about 185 at the time..i was at the ibjjf world's in long beach and i stood beside her for a second...her arm was the size of my head and she was wide enough that she would've shielded me adequately like wolverine did.

the_wolverine_2013_pic06.gif
Seriously, with your height and weight, Do you think you could out wrestle her Black Belt self bruv? Honestly?

They are like , best friends bruv

Seriously, with your height and weight, Do you think you could out wrestle her Black Belt self bruv? Honestly?

hard no. she looked like she could've ripped my arm off if she caught me in any sort of a lock.

hard no. she looked like she could've ripped my arm off if she caught me in any sort of a lock.
Damn, that's crazy bruh. She is a fkng giant

Damn, that's crazy bruh. She is a fkng giant

she was massive. M A S S I V E.

her (laboratory concocted) strength combined with technique that she gained from years of minimum-two-a-days with savages on the mats makes a scary combo. i saw the way she competed, she just smothered and grinded her opponents down to a pulp.

her (laboratory concocted) strength combined with technique that she gained from years of minimum-two-a-days with savages on the mats makes a scary combo. i saw the way she competed, she just smothered and grinded her opponents down to a pulp.
Last question bruv. If she was down, would you smash. Even if she was in full mount ?? Lol, but no Jking

I still am in awe of you being near the Brazilian master of BJJ female giant

She’s a grown ass woman lol.

No one is taking advantage of her or forcing her into these granny fights against her will. She can’t even be bothered with the decency to make weight for it either. Fuck outta here with that white knight horse shit.
Not horse sh8t. She signed a contract with Rizin FF stating she can't refuse a fight. Totally stupid, I may add. And in turn Rizin FF has been giving freak show fights so they can laugh at the dancing monkey. Nah bro, screw that. It wasn't funny when that crap was happening to blacks in America during all the racist times in America and it ain't funny when a bunch of Asians are doing the same with Gabi Garcia. She needs to get some self respecting pride about herself and stand up for herself and say FU to people like you and to Rizin FF freak show match making crap.

Not horse sh8t. She signed a contract with Rizin FF stating she can't refuse a fight. Totally stupid, I may add. And in turn Rizin FF has been giving freak show fights so they can laugh at the dancing monkey. Nah bro, screw that. It wasn't funny when that crap was happening to blacks in America during all the racist times in America and it ain't funny when a bunch of Asians are doing the same with Gabi Garcia. She needs to get some self respecting pride about herself and stand up for herself and say FU to people like you and to Rizin FF freak show match making crap.
Shame on Rizin if this is true- however, they dont really have a roster of competitive fighters to pair her against. Who would even be a compelling match against her right now- Kayla Harrison?

UFC needs to make Gabi vs Cyborg at openweight. The only problem is USADA, but they can just use the Brock strategy, have them fight, then sweep the positive test under the rug.

That would be fun to watch. Garcia would get pieced the fuck up and it would be entertaining as hell. Her striking is embarrassing. She’s not ready.

Too bad they're BFFs. Would love to even see them train and spar and not the social media fluff, but Cyborg is 100 times the fighter Gabi ever will be.

Back