LUKE CAGE Season 2 ( Cancelled After Two Seasons)

If you have seen LUKE CAGE season one, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Did Primo name the episodes? No Mass Appeal?

best review i've read yet: "It's as if Walter Mosley and David Simon collaborated on a superhero'

only saw the first episode but it was really good seems to have better camera work than jessica jones.

One thing i really dig about the Marvel Netflix shows are the opening songs. Normally i hate that stuff and fast forward through them, but DD, JJ, and now Luke Cage have great openings/theme songs. I watch the whole song every time.

I'm 6 episodes in and i'm loving it so far.

Simone Missick hnnng.

I'm digging the music for this series it really brings it all together.
Yeah, that's one of the things that has stood out for me.

Last edited:
Me while watching Luke Cage.

2571997-madden_racechange.gif

Cant wait to start binging this tonight when I get home with the wife. Mostly positive from everyone on here and the interwebz so far?

*Luke gives chess-metaphor laden declaration of vengeance then puts down a chess piece*

"Where are you going now?"

"To check these fools."

Oh good lawddddd

Lot of the side characters are terrible actors. Except Sugar from Banshee. He's always awesome.

Lmaoo at the jail episode

So shades and the other dude dont recognize a guy they were in prison with and attacked because he's got a fro and a Kimbo beard? Ninja please.

Only two episodes in, and probably won't come back to this thread until I'm done, but this is making Jessica Jones look as good as Daredevil.

Got in 4 episodes so far. I cant believe McGuigan was a part of this, it's pretty corny. Some of the fight choreo is just flat out bad. I'll finish the season, but right now it feels like moderately well-made mediocrity.

Can't wait to get off work, gonna finish it by the end of the weekend

3 episodes in , and I like it more than Jessica Jones , remains to be seen if it's as good as Daredevil. Daredevil's fighting style makes for some cool action scenes, Luke Cage is a powerhouse but he is also holding back so he doesn't straight up merc dudes , Mike Colter is doing a good job of showing someone that is clearly stronger than the Thugs he is beating down but is showing restraint. Also a lot of good veteran actors in Villain roles , I'm going to enjoy this.

Back