Elections Hillary v. Trump Presidential Debate Three

Who won the third Presidential debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VQLGJOL.gif

Clinton could have done better, but won. She could have picked up some values voters at one point, but blew it. The debate didn't really change any undecided voters, so was meaningless. In the end it may as well be scored a draw.

Well no, but I'm objectively smarter than you, evidenced by the fact that I trump the shit out of you on multiple occasions to which you usually reply "lmao you're lmao so lmao triggered lmao"

You couldn't follow the context of a conversation for more than 1 post and blew it way out of proportion and absolutely embarrassed yourself.

You lost the plot dude. rambling more than Trump. If you really think he's gonna win how about we account bet so I don't have to bother with your autistic ass on here anymore?

<{smellit?}>

Trump won, he could have handled himself better on some exchanges but for the most part he pointed out her corruption well

Fox tried to insinuate trump may incite vilence if he lost.. there are recounts and other ways to contest there, Shepherd.

I could beat both of them in a debate.

Obama's half-brother in Trump's corner? Why?

Yeah 3-0 in the debates imo, but I understand a 2-1, sorta

Best debate so far.

I give trump props he did better but reverted to old form a ton.

Clinton spoke the best of all 3 debates, stayed calm but got her share of zingers this time.

Trump failed on elections.

Clinton wins this.

That's how I feel. Trump remained calm, but still didn't win.

You lost the plot dude. rambling more than Trump. If you really think he's gonna win how about we account bet so I don't have to bother with your autistic ass on here anymore?

<{smellit?}>

No actual rebuttal yet again, to no one's surprise

Your mind goes blank when you can't mindlessly spam "lmao" and "Triggered" every other word. No wonder your family is a train wreck.

While be interviewed about the case she chuckled a couple of times about peculiarities in the case and she didn't get him off ,the girls family wanted a plea because they didnt want to go through a trial , the record shows she didn't want the case and tried to get out of it but was unsuccessful.

She did her job , it was a dirty job but somebody had to do it .
It was a dirty job, and I don't hold her involvement against her, because she had no choice.

However, I maintain that laughing about a case of that severity, is still terrible.

Back