Elections Hillary v. Trump Presidential Debate Three

Who won the third Presidential debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, admitted king of manlets, you more or less said that already. My point was that Hillary should be resented in the eyes of women as well.
So you think you're just smarter and more informed than everyone else?

What are you on about? "They should be..." The reality is women resent Trump way more.

Shoudla, woulda, coulda..

Sounds like LOSER talk to me. Just like Trump preparing his loss with 'rigged' talk lol.

I love how all of the post debate commentary is about how much of an asshole Donald Trump is. Way to go NBC.

Hillary won just on the fact that Trump needed to land a knockout punch and couldn't.

Well Trumpers tried to change it up (because he knows he's losing terribly), but Putin's puppet was laid to rest. Get ready for 8 years of Hillary

Voted trump. But to be honest I only saw about half the debate.

Trump mentioned violence in Black neighborhoods like Chicago and drug cartels. Good job!

Your turn Democrats.

Doesn't it piss off our veterans and our currently enlisted men and women of the military when Donald says the complete lie that is our military is depleted? We literally spend hundreds of billions of dollars on our military and if we cut that number in half we would still be outspending all other countries in the world when it comes to military spending.

It's absolute bullshit

"You're a nasty woman"

Best and most accurate part.

I'd like to thank all the Sherbros who made it to the debate threads...

Then, what did happen?
While be interviewed about the case she chuckled a couple of times about peculiarities in the case and she didn't get him off ,the girls family wanted a plea because they didnt want to go through a trial , the record shows she didn't want the case and tried to get out of it but was unsuccessful.

She did her job , it was a dirty job but somebody had to do it .

Back