Elections Hillary v. Trump Presidential Debate Three

Who won the third Presidential debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you vote for Hillary you're like the beaten girlfriend that keeps returning to her scumbag guy. They keep doing it but you stand by their side. So gullible

yes, I can say a lot about what is wrong with your posting but I don't want to. Based on our prior conversations it's a total waste of time. I've learned that it is pointless to argue with people who refuse to listen to reason and evidence because of their ideology. This isn't our first rodeo. If we can't get past your dumb point that taxation is theft there's no point into digging into effects of stimulus.

2015-dodge-charger-se-fwd-sedan-angular-front.png

The British media was reporting that Brexit was going to lose by 11%. The day after the election, Brexit won by 2%. The polls have become political propaganda tools.
This has been addressed ad nauseum. The polls were showing a dead heat leading up.

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/120554247/
lead said:
We could research this. Oh, you don't have time to look up and gather individual polls to find out what the average polling data was for Brexit? That's too taxing on your time? I agree. If only there were such a way to find all the polls gathered in one place and it taking possibly 1 or even 2 minutes to find out if you claims are right.

Well then, lets try google maybe? Worth a shot, right?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=brexit+polls
Oh, look. Bloomberg has a Brexit poll tracker. Lets see were that was at right before Brexit
http://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2016-brexit-watch/
WHAT! 46 remian/44 leave/9 undecided?! But those are really close results when you consider margin of error. Lets try another source.
Ah, the economist has one too. Surely it will show how the polls were vastly wrong and favoring the wrong result
http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2016/06/britain-s-eu-referendum
Mother fucker. 44/44 right before the vote with 9% undecided. It's almost like the polls actually reflected how close and uncertain this vote was going to be?

Nah, fuck polling. If I just change my memory of what they showed, they can be easily discredited.

EDIT- I was an ass in this post. I am attacking the point of polling not being useful rather than yourselves.

So you think you're just smarter and more informed than everyone else?

What are you on about? "They should be..." The reality is women resent Trump way more.

Shoudla, woulda, coulda..

Sounds like LOSER talk to me. Just like Trump preparing his loss with 'rigged' talk lol.

Well no, but I'm objectively smarter than you, evidenced by the fact that I trump the shit out of you on multiple occasions to which you usually reply "lmao you're lmao so lmao triggered lmao"

You couldn't follow the context of a conversation for more than 1 post and blew it way out of proportion and absolutely embarrassed yourself.

Trump is too weak on economy to say he won. Hillary didn't do great either though. Seemed way too scripted.

Draw - both did ok.

Trump needed to destroy Hillary to turn the tide, but he didn't deliver. For every step he takes forward he takes two steps back.

Quick everyone on the right give us the online polls

Trump was off, he tried to tone it down, and it seemed unnatural. He got the immigration session, which is his best rehearsed point, but he couldn't hold on to any kind of momentum from there. 3-0 Hillary on the debates, it will be interesting to see how Trump reacts to his fate over the next three weeks.

I felt that Trump could have done a lot better here, he had a lot of material to work with and did not use it.

Honestly, I didn't see enough of the debate, to score it.

No matter what, I think Hillary is going to get the ultimate W, sadly.

If you vote for Hillary you're like the beaten girlfriend that keeps returning to her scumbag guy. They keep doing it but you stand by their side. So gullible
Unlike Trump supporters. No gullibility to be found there.

He came in with things he needed to do to pull back support from lagging demographics and shored up a base that was already on board.
He's not running for President of the Republican party and he just lost the race for President of the USA.

Fox tried to insinuate trump may incite vilence if he lost.. there are recounts and other ways to contest there, Shepherd.

Well Trumpers tried to change it up (because he knows he's losing terribly), but Putin's puppet was laid to rest. Get ready for 8 years of Hillary

8 years? LOL.

If Trump loses, just think what happens when a real politician who takes his platform, can speak clearly and doesn't come with a lot of baggage does? They'll kick the shit out her.

She's a one term President, if I ever saw one.

Back