Elections 2016 Presidential Election General Discussion v6

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People think he's strong and will accordingly make America like it was decades ago, when there was a solid white majority, the middle class was strong, and white men still had the privilege to say terribly bigoted and offensive things without being challenged on it. That's the best I can do for one sentence. Obviously, there's a lot more to it than just that, but I think that's a solid summary.
thanks for the summary lol

just noticed you posted that link, it includes that epstein guy thats friendly with one of the royal family...... if Trump is involved with that guy then he is a sick fuck

thanks for the summary lol

just noticed you posted that link, it includes that epstein guy thats friendly with one of the royal family...... if Trump is involved with that guy then he is a sick fuck
Yeah I don't know that there was any involvement after Epstein was actually outed as a pedophile, but if you look at the quote in there, it seems like Trump had some ideas..
""I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.""

It appears the number of Trump supports on Sherdog is drastically out of whack with the populace.

I suppose lot of boxes are ticked for typical sherdogger / Trump supporter:
- white
- male
- hates women
- not too smart
- poorly educated
- blame immigrants for their short comings
- look up to the Don as someone well hung, with a lot money who can score women (when they have micro penis, poor bank account balances, and are virgins)

<7><28><{Heymansnicker}>

It appears the number of Trump supports on Sherdog is drastically out of whack with the populace.

I suppose lot of boxes are ticked for typical sherdogger / Trump supporter:
- white
- male
- hates women
- not too smart
- poorly educated
- blame immigrants for their short comings
- look up to the Don as someone well hung, with a lot money who can score women (when they have micro penis, poor bank account balances, and are virgins)

<7><28><{Heymansnicker}>
on a few counts you're right, or mostly right, but when you go with the micro penis loser stuff, you lose your chance for those people to take you seriously and think critically about what you're saying. They aren't all losers. Trump supporters are more affluent than the average American.

Yeah I don't know that there was any involvement after Epstein was actually outed as a pedophile, but if you look at the quote in there, it seems like Trump had some ideas..
""I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.""
yeah that does give the impression of being aware of his "fetish"

You should. This is a global problem.
Of course, Canada has a total idiot as leader, too, so....

Agreed on this...

I got issue with this, I would rather my Canadian idiot than them two dirty money bags Billionaire that don't pay taxes and wants to be President and the another crooked Martha Stewart of the Whitehouse...

200.gif

on a few counts you're right, or mostly right, but when you go with the micro penis loser stuff, you lose your chance for those people to take you seriously and think critically about what you're saying. They aren't all losers. Trump supporters are more affluent than the average American.

Yep, like Sherdoggers are more affluent than the average american.

BTW, my post wasn't meant to be taken seriously... like the line above.

<41>

Yep, like Sherdoggers are more affluent than the average american.

BTW, my post wasn't meant to be taken seriously... like the line above.

<41>
well for a post you meant in jest, you almost hit the nail on the head, lol. Trump supporters do tend to be white males that have a lot of resentment towards both women and immigrants. Trump is also likely to be the first Republican candidate in 50+ years to lose the white college graduate vote.

idk if you can open this but

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...d-in-sweden-over-migrant-stabbing-court-case/

articles are blocked in sweden for disagreeing with their liberal propaganda
You do know that the block was asked for and put in place by the Newspaper themselves, right? It has to do with the fact that the daily mail published pictures and information about someone who is on trial for murder, something you are not allowed to do until after the trial. It's to avoid someone getting labeled as a murderer in the public opinion before he is found (not) guilty by the court.

"However, when the Swedish news outlet Fria Tider, contacted a source at the Daily Mail, he said that the newspaper's lawyers had ordered blocking of articles for Swedish visitors. The reason is, among other things, that a number of articles are questioning the suspected perpetrator's alleged age, information that could affect the trial."

Last edited:
Agreed on this...

I got issue with this, I would rather my Canadian idiot than them two dirty money bags Billionaire that don't pay taxes and wants to be President and the another crooked Martha Stewart of the Whitehouse...

200.gif
No argument here. But two wrongs doesn't make a right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back