Elections 2016 Presidential Election General Discussion v6

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah.... I suppose

as long as you accept I would be winning if I was in it from the start?
It was just a bit of fun mang, but sure, why not? If I'd included myself I reckon I'd slaughter the lot of you, but I'm a prideful bastard.

Anyways, once Conor beats Eddie and the roasting has been at it's peak for a week or two I'll start a '2 Div Champ' edition hater/fan poll - I wont miss you again, promise.

holy shit...... I knew the guy was a cunt, but thats fucked up. How has that not been mentioned(or if it has, how have I missed it?)

how can anyone support him? I seriously have no idea

It's been mentioned several times in here. But there's a LOT of realy crazy things that are swept under the rug with Trump.

But you can cite no lies ever told by me (and no one else can either), while you were just caught lying yourself, weren't you?

They way these idiots rant about you in the third person is just to your credit. Choosing 8 more years of Obamaish policies or putting this clown in charge (what could go wrong) is a no brainer.

His policies are existent, and he's been consistent with basically all of them.

Hes one of the most successful businessmen alive. Why are you being such a shill?

No, he has support from plenty of competent people.

You really embarrassed yourself spewing a bunch of ignorant shit.

Most successful businessmen can beat a market index with the small fortune their daddies gave them. Trump can't finish a sentence without contradicting himself. His position on abortion has been all over the map as an example. For it, against it, jail women for it, maybe not.

Most successful businessmen can beat a market index with the small fortune their daddies gave them. Trump can't finish a sentence without contradicting himself. His position on abortion has been all over the map as an example. For it, against it, jail women for it, maybe not.

220 million 40 years ago is a little more than a small fortune, it's a huge one.

As some of you know, I'm retired military. You can believe me or not, but trust me when I say this...

I have a bro that works at the Pentagon and he says the day AFTER Trump gets sworn in, 99% of the now Cols. and Gens. eligible will drop their paperwork for retirement. They say they just can't work with someone who would refuse their counsel just because he "knows more than the Generals do."

I know I'm just some guy on the internet, but that's the scuttlebutt around the bases I go to/visit.

If the Republicans were smart enough to run a better candidate? You would have a good point. Unfortunately they were dumb enough to make Donald Trump the nominee.

I'm sorry but there is no objective person who can actually make a credible argument that he is somehow some type of legitimate alternative. He has clearly shown and expressed in every chance given to him that he has absolutely no idea what he's talking about nor what he's doing in this particular line of work. He's certainly lots of fun though. I know I've enjoyed the election season. I've been thoroughly entertained, and completely saddened at the same time.

I'm still very sold that he never intended to be president, and has no intention of being president, and has been running an absolutely brilliant marketing/branding campaign at the expense of the entire political system, and media. If he somehow actually starts showing signs of possibly winning the election? You can bet within 24 hours he will do something to make sure he goes back down.

As some of you know, I'm retired military. You can believe me or not, but trust me when I say this...

I have a bro that works at the Pentagon and he says the day AFTER Trump gets sworn in, 99% of the now Cols. and Gens. eligible will drop their paperwork for retirement. They say they just can't work with someone who would refuse their counsel just because he "knows more than the Generals do."

I know I'm just some guy on the internet, but that's the scuttlebutt around the bases I go to/visit.
They need to learn the chain of command.

But you can cite no lies ever told by me (and no one else can either), while you were just caught lying yourself, weren't you?

Lol you do have a knack for getting in people's heads and making yourself comfortable

Considering he talks about them like they're a bunch of fecking morons I wouldn't be surprised

Have you looked at Trump's team of "advisers"? He's a sham.

Trump is the best presidential candidate in the last 40 yrs. Every responsible American will support his platform because its the only responsible platform being offered.

You've got me confused with another poster.

It's nice to see dumb and dumber both firing on all cylinders in the same thread; and no better place for it to be than the 2016 US Presidential Election shitshow: corrupt scumbag versus corrupt scumbag.

Can tell the low info shills who vote democrat have paid zero attention to the information sent out and just vote whoever is the Dem candidate.
Simplistic people. Claims it will be like more years of obama are hilarious ,even if you rate Obama.

Its one thing to object, its another to propose increased restrictions on the 1st amendment because his feelings got hurt.

So you're going to insist on framing this as a sensitive person having his feelings hurt rather than a push back against outright lies and smears. Just completely weak.

It provides cheap goods and the free flow of capital which makes American firms more competitive.

So you're willing to exchange less money for the average american, less jobs, and a half a trillion trade deficit for cheaper goods and more competitive American firms? You don't make any sense Kafir.

Cheaper goods and stronger American firms are supposed to lead to more money and jobs for the average American. But it leads to the opposite so tell me again why we want this.

But you know I'm actually not the biggest fan of the current manifestation of globalization and I sympathize with some of the issues Trump brings up here. But for me the fundamental issue is that I don't see that Trump has the relevant experience, temperament, or knowledge to work to this issue in a constructive manner.

His temperament and knowledge can be debated but what can't be debated is that he's the only politician since Ross Perot to even bring this up. So you're solution is to vote for the person who guaranteed to slam the gas pedal and permanently propel us toward this globalization you're not a fan of? Just not making any sense.

As far as I know that's a separate issue from free trade, unless Trump would want to somehow work that issue into any deal with China. Not sure how that would work or what it would look like but that's partly because of my ignorance of the details on these issues.

"I don't know this, I don't know that, I don't know anything about this subject but Trump is definitely ignorant because reasons"

If you say so man.

Trump has business and women problems, Hillary seems to have every single problem that ever existed under her belt. Tough choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back