USFC4 - ALVAREZ vs McGREGOR - UFC 205: Mega AV bet thread

ok,might take awhile turn up,but i'll post a pic when it arrives.
crying-waterfalls.gif

@dontlaugh

When i put this post, i didn`t you say nothing?? When in the front page was the card with us on Eddie\Conor why didn`t you say nothing??

Listen, i already discussed this thing. People warned me about the pussys in this thing so it`s my fault on that one. But you sir make no mistake about it, you are a absolute certified pussy, worse than that guy in the AV.

I was going to be cool and let you feel like a winner once in your life cause you're clearly a kid but i rather be an asshole and point this mess out.

1 - You never made any AV bet on Conor

2 - You picked multiple fighters and was never asked which one of them you were AV betting on

3 - He did not sent his message informing us that the bet was in the first page

4 - He did not ask me which one of my picks i was AV betting on after Cerrone-Gastelum was pulled, and my previous bet was a Kit bet. Not the same as the one you had against someone else on the Cerrone-Gastelum fight

You can cry all you want how i just say that now, but that's acknowledging i have a reason to bork1}

I'll only use whatever AV when @Jermei sort that out. Keep your whining kid.

AV:

sNh1rC8.gif

Belt:

Jin's Bitch

Sucking Conor's Big Irish Ballsack

Sig:

I want all of Conor McGregor. I was blinded by his big ballsack so much I couldn't take my eyes off him. He's all I ever wanted in life. Thinking of him just makes me feel feel warm inside.

I am Jin's Bitch, I will always be his Bitch.

Lol.. damn you are such a dork.. you think this is funny or cool .. disappointing.

<{1-16}>

Lost a level in my eyes.. yakes the heck so boring, bland and unoriginal.

@NightwingBJJ lol man this dude is a bad joke from the 90's in terms of AV bets..

I was going to be cool and let you feel like a winner once in your life cause you're clearly a kid but i rather be an asshole and point this mess out.

2 - You picked multiple fighters and was never asked which one of them you were AV betting on

4 - He did not ask me which one of my picks i was AV betting on after Cerrone-Gastelum was pulled, and my previous bet was a Kit bet. Not the same as the one you had against someone else on the Cerrone-Gastelum fight

You can cry all you want how i just say that now, but that's acknowledging i have a reason to bork1}

Didn`t ready shit, i wish i could be 20 forever i have no problem in being a kid, i`m just having fun. Let it go, this matter is over. Good luck to your next "Bet" and make no mistake about it, I WON and you were my first victim.

Look at the mess and damage i done and i`m only 1-0...I`m coming.

<{MingNope}>

As USFC VP of internal affairs, I'm officially calling this a disputed contest until @Jermei resolves it. Settle down both of you goofs.

Lol.. damn you are such a dork.. you think this is funny or cool .. disappointing.

<{1-16}>

Lost a level in my eyes.. yakes the heck so boring, bland and unoriginal.

@NightwingBJJ lol man this dude is a bad joke from the 90's in terms of AV bets..
Who the fuck is this guy?

McGregor-205.png

Didn`t ready shit, i wish i could be 20 forever i have no problem in being a kid, i`m just having fun. Let it go, this matter is over. Good luck to your next "Bet" and make no mistake about it, I WON and you were my first victim.
Yeah you won a bet you never made, unless Kelvin Gastelum defeated Cerrone on PS4 last night

<mma4>

Who the fuck is this guy?

McGregor-205.png

Pfff...

The last spark of creativity you had just fucking died inside you.

Damn man you presenting that AV to @NightwingBJJ and acting all cool about it.. I will fucking put my head in sand at the embarrassment of coming up with that idea..

Co-Main event bet spot and that's what you pick.. pffffff

Jin the Dork...

Pfff...

Damn man you presenting that AV to @NightwingBJJ and acting all cool about it.. I will fucking put my head in sand at the embarrassment of coming up with that idea..

Jin the Dork...
I took it easy on the kid. He need to be able to face his family when he comes home.

Pfff...

Jin the Dork...

Dude its whatever my man. You are taking this harder than me. Hahahaha.

Pfff...

Jin the Dork...

I took it easy on the kid. He need to be able to face his family when he comes home.

I smell a grudge match, unless @Ar145984 wants a piece of Jin first.

Back