• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Most shook fighter ever?

darrell horcher vs. khabib, neil wain vs. shane carwin,mach sakurai vs. matt hughes,

Mark Hunt after the Brock fight

giphy.gif

Probably Vitor when he fought Randy for the first time, Randy talked about it in his book. Vitor was Sage's age, and was too respectful, almost meek and submissive leading up to the fight with 34 year old Randy. And if I recall correctly (someone please correct me if I am wrong) Vitor actually took a long while to come out to the cage, delaying the start of the fight. His gut instinct told him he wasn't ready for a man like Randy, and it was right,

Last edited:
That is because of the fights he avoids.
What fight did he avoid?
Let me guess, he ducked Frankie Edgar to fight a way better and bigger fighter who is also a world champion of a division bigger than his

Also, anyone who had to fight Ricardo Morais (at 6'8 and ripped at 270) before there was much tape on him. Easily the most visually intimidating MMA fighter I have ever seen. I remember seeing the Smashing Machine before I watched much MMA and when they showed Morais, I was honestly scared for Coleman.:eek: Turned out he was slow and uncoordinated, but he looked straight out of central casting for the baddest dude in the world.

Art "One-Glove" Jimmerson

Shamrock said several fighters tried to bail after seeing Gordeau kick Teila's teeth out. They had to be reminded that they signed contracts, he didn't name names but Art was probably one of them.

Aldo under-estimated Conor, that's the opposite of being shook. So did Eddie, he tried to beat Conor at his own game.

Dude he looked like he was about to meet the grim reaper during his walkout at UFC 194. He was extremely nervous during the fighters' introduction as well. And he hasn't been the same guy since.

Carla Esparza while fighting Joanna, and all of Cyborg's opponents...?

Art Jimmerson was so shook before fighting Gracie that he wasn't even concerned with beating him, merely surviving. He had been told about an hour or so before that some of the holds Gracie knew could break his bones and he couldn't concentrate on other things because of it.

Dude he looked like he was about to meet the grim reaper during his walkout at UFC 194. He was extremely nervous during the fighters' introduction as well. And he hasn't been the same guy since.

Everything changes once that cage door closes, tons of fighters have said it before.

The way Aldo loaded up on that punch said it all, he didn't respect Conor. He looked great against Frankie also.

The way the UFC is treating him is definitely getting to him though, as it should be.

Besides Aldo of course
GSP was beyond shock in the 1st fight vs Matt Hughs. He couldn't even look him in the eye during the stare down, and admitted how badly shook he was after the fight.

But GSP fixed that.

Back