• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Most shook fighter ever?

Dude he looked like he was about to meet the grim reaper during his walkout at UFC 194. He was extremely nervous during the fighters' introduction as well. And he hasn't been the same guy since.

Lol. Watch that walk out side by side with any other walk out and you will see that he looked exactly the same as he always does.

I actually made a thread before the fight saying the only thing that would make me nervous was if Aldo didnt do his usual head down thing during the intros and staredown. He did exactly what he always does.

When I said bias this is exactly what the fuck I mean. Useless Sherdog psychoanalysts....geezus Christ. Secondly, "shook" means scared or frightened. There's little in what McG had to say or do before to scare Aldo, it certainly made him ANGRY if anything, during the tour. Not in the cage.

But more importantly, look at Aldo's behavior and hand/arm positioning before the Mendes fight, Edgar fight, Swanson fight, and now THIS fight. Compare them. Almost exactly alike.

Aldo was shook

He had a ton to lose and to lose it to a guy like Conor who had been shit talking him made it worse

All your "couch psycho analysis" bullshit just confirms that you're an aldo nuthugger

Pathetic that all you have left to cling onto is "he wasn't shook!" Lmfao

Whatever it takes to make that 13 seconds go away, friend

If you've had the horrific experience of watching Mark Kerr's last few fights he looked like he didn't want to be there, a far cry from the Smashing Machine I grew up on in MMA fandom.

Watch Chuck Liddell's in cage body language just before the Rampage 2 fight. I honestly believe he was petrified.

Aldo was shook

He had a ton to lose and to lose it to a guy like Conor who had been shit talking him made it worse

All your "couch psycho analysis" bullshit just confirms that you're an aldo nuthugger

Pathetic that all you have left to cling onto is "he wasn't shook!" Lmfao

Whatever it takes to make that 13 seconds go away, friend

You throw straw man after fucking straw man. Losing in 13 seconds doesnt mean you were shook geezus christ. Shook is not being agitated or frustrated. You cannot comprehend this simple idea.
Shook is what Bob Sapp is facing a huge opponent. Shook is cowering under threats.

Aldo wasnt shook.

Dude he looked like he was about to meet the grim reaper during his walkout at UFC 194. He was extremely nervous during the fighters' introduction as well. And he hasn't been the same guy since.

Be honest, have you ever seen Aldo fight before that?

Okami properly shit himself from Anderson iirc

Mendes against McGregor, during the fight.... His demeanor is very telling during that fight and the more Conor bad-mouthed him during the fight and landed body shots, clearly was fucking wirh him.

I have told you. It's here posted in public on the forum.

And please stop posting me photos of your penis via PM.

You posted my gym details that I PM'd you after you asked for them, and the mods deleted your post. :cool:

Keep tryin to be funny though.

Poooooossaaaaaaaay.

You posted my gym details that I PM'd you after you asked for them, and the mods deleted your post. :cool:

Keep tryin to be funny though.

Poooooossaaaaaaaay.

It was you who asked where I train and I told you.

And if you keep this up, I will post the photos you sent me on the forum.

Back