Most shook fighter ever?

I would say the only time it looked like I saw a pro fighter fearful was with some of Silva's opponents.
Go watch some of Igor Vovchachyn fights,even the ones he loses.
The fear is almost palpable.

hqdefault.jpg

Oh and this one, when he was at the weigh-ins, he covered up like he was shook as man sitting in a boat about to be killed by a wave.
My eye hurt " Bubba shook one Mcdaniel"

Franklin in the second Andersen fight once he realized he was f*ck"d

First thought was this. Franklin looked like he was going out of body in horror when Anderson grabbed him again against the fence.

Tito looked shook whenever he seen Chuck leading up to their fights and he avoided that first fight as long as he could.

Blkmike817 beat me to Tito.

Alberto Rodriguez wanted nothing to do in the Mirko fight.

Not a fighter but Mauro Ranallo was shook as all get out when Bas set him up back stage.

That is because of the fights he avoids.

Calling out the champs in 2 divisions and wanting to rematch the only guy in the UFC to beat him says otherwise. Every fight his haters say he looks shook at the weigh ins and all but 1 fight they were wrong.

Let him get his child out of the way and see what he does.

Besides the guy who gave one of his best performances ever in his comeback fight proving he's solid as a rock?

Weird choice dude.

I'm sorry but aldo looked like an abused dog the night of 194.

Fuck his return.

Softer than this left over pumpkin pie

How was Aldo in any way shook?

Do you know what that word means?

Anger =/= being shaken up (scared)

I know what shook means

Shook
(Shūk)
adj.
Jose aldo on the night of ufc 194, while Conor says "lets go boy" like an alpha.

I'm sorry but aldo looked like an abused dog the night of 194.

Fuck his return.

Softer than this left over pumpkin pie

Aldo always looks down like that before a fight.

Noob.

Also, anyone who had to fight Ricardo Morais (at 6'8 and ripped at 270) before there was much tape on him. Easily the most visually intimidating MMA fighter I have ever seen. I remember seeing the Smashing Machine before I watched much MMA and when they showed Morais, I was honestly scared for Coleman.:eek: Turned out he was slow and uncoordinated, but he looked straight out of central casting for the baddest dude in the world.

I'd strangle his goldberg tattoo'd ass

Pains me to say but CC never recovered from Gonzaga.

Peter McNeely
giphy.gif

One of the best staredowns ever. It was like two mental ward patients running into each other, the hysterical guy and the psychopath.

Even the ref was intimidated "Any questions from McNeely's corner? Any questions from Mr. Tyson's corner?"

I know what shook means

Shook
(Shūk)
adj.
Jose aldo on the night of ufc 194, while Conor says "lets go boy" like an alpha.

Fuck that. Aldo's positioning is reminiscent of ALL his previous fights...one hand straight swinging...the other slightly bent. Face looking forward.

Back